Author Topic: Sheng Long Chester le Street  (Read 2841 times)

Offline Disco dave

External Link/Members Only

Quick review as this has been covered many times.

£50 for 1 hour inc he.

Comms- super all by text

Location- not far from bliss, discreet parking

Meeting- 1 hours massage which is actually 1 hours edging with a finger up the bum. Very erotic and sensual, constant tease up until i was about to come then stopped. When i finally got to cum i managed to hit her chest and pretty much everywhere else. Massage didnt really happen and tbh i didnt want it to.

Very polite nice lady, at £50 its a flippin steal.

Offline datwabbit

The chest in the corner with the oils on it?

Offline Disco dave

The chest in the corner with the oils on it?

Not in my prime could i have reached that  :lol:

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
50? I always give 40 quid for the massage and 20 for the HR. Am I being too generous or are you a tight git?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

Quick review as this has been covered many times.

£50 for 1 hour inc he.

Comms- super all by text

Location- not far from bliss, discreet parking

Meeting- 1 hours massage which is actually 1 hours edging with a finger up the bum. Very erotic and sensual, constant tease up until i was about to come then stopped. When i finally got to cum i managed to hit her chest and pretty much everywhere else. Massage didnt really happen and tbh i didnt want it to.

Very polite nice lady, at £50 its a flippin steal.

Cheers for the review DD.    :drinks:     I keep promising myself a visit to see Sheng, but always go for the FS somewhere.

I think there's a New Years Resolution on the horizon, "I Must See Sheng".     :D :D :D

I've found that with a lot of "Edging" to the verge of cumming, when it does happens its a bloody "Powerful Blast".  :yahoo:

Felt sorry for one lass years ago, as she hated cum anywhere near her face. I pulled out and Mac off to dump on her belly, got her belly, tits, face and hair, not to mention the headboard.  :thumbsup: 

I was well "Impressed" with me "Gunnery Skills", however she fekin well wasn't................  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
50? I always give 40 quid for the massage and 20 for the HR. Am I being too generous or are you a tight git?

£50 is her hourly inclusive fee, what most pay her. So no he's not a tight git.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 08:37:34 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0

£50 is her hourly inclusive fee, what most pay her. So no he's not a tight git.

Lol....well the laughs on me then Alfie. Like I said in my own review, I'm not really a reg of hers, so I was just automatically paying Earth Spa/Anna Beauty rates, just assumed the HE was £20. I don't begrudge her the extra tenner mind you, not for the service she gives, but I'll know next time  :hi:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Disco dave

Lol....well the laughs on me then Alfie. Like I said in my own review, I'm not really a reg of hers, so I was just automatically paying Earth Spa/Anna Beauty rates, just assumed the HE was £20. I don't begrudge her the extra tenner mind you, not for the service she gives, but I'll know next time  :hi:

I asked her much at the end and she said £50, you are right though the general price is £20 for he.

Offline Sar-Major

I asked her much at the end and she said £50, you are right though the general price is £20 for he.

Well lets hope she's NOT an avid reader of UKP..............  :scare:    :D :D :D

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Well lets hope she's NOT an avid reader of UKP..............  :scare:    :D :D :D

  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by: