Author Topic: Teen panties time waster  (Read 3273 times)


19 review(s) for teenpanties (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline fatman123

hope this is allowed, teen panties is a complete time waster, had a pre arranged appointment with her, not only did she not turn up but she blanked my texts,phone calls and whatts app messages. I was really looking forward to the meet but not to be. External Link/Members Only
Hope I’ve done this right, on my mobile phone.

Offline roboeggman

Of course it's allowed. Refer to the rules:

"A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the service provider had accepted the initial booking."

Shame really, most seem to know she's terrible with comms initially but I've had no issues with dropped contact since getting her number.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
So fatman why did you post just over a week ago she was ignorant and a waste of time as you'd text her over 3 days with no mention of contact or a meeting arranged ? Sounds a bit strange to me  :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 07:59:05 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Sar-Major

For me she's one to avoid.......... :thumbsdown:

IMO as discussed on a different review of her, and with the fact she has profile photos with her naked in a mental health hospital room/flat. I think she possibly suffers from "Mood Swings" and that's why she's bad with comms & fails to turn up for bookings.

Possibly only a question of time before she goes "Off It" with someone in there car.

Then try explaining that one to the Wife/Girlfriend & PLOD!!!  :scare:

 :hi: :hi:

 
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fatman123

So fatman why did you post just over a week ago she was ignorant and a waste of time as you'd text her over 3 days with no mention of contact or a meeting arranged ? Sounds a bit strange to me  :unknown:
I tried contacting g her again Alfie but this time she answered, but she didn’t turn up for app

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I tried contacting g her again Alfie but this time she answered, but she didn’t turn up for app

Fair enough, was just surprised you would after first attempt.

Offline fatman123

I read another glowing report on her, thought I’d try again. Glutton for punishment.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I read another glowing report on her, thought I’d try again. Glutton for punishment.

Third time lucky  :unknown:

Offline fatman123


Third time lucky  :unknown:
hahaha, I think sar-majors post has brought me to my senses.

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline williambream

She is worth the meet - just do a rain dance before you text to hope she answers!

Offline chipsandegg

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 14
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:



Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90



Offline oldrockingchair

hope this is allowed, teen panties is a complete time waster, had a pre arranged appointment with her, not only did she not turn up but she blanked my texts,phone calls and whatts app messages. I was really looking forward to the meet but not to be. External Link/Members Only
Hope I’ve done this right, on my mobile phone.

Not my cup of tea mate.. 

Offline datwabbit


Offline toon972