Author Topic: X RED SONJA x - Edmonton, N18  (Read 706 times)


6 review(s) for x RED SONJA x (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bassman

Red Sonja.

External Link/Members Only

Not the red Sonya I would’ve liked to fuck but anyway  :cool:

Residential house in Edmonton. Not sure about public transport, but free parking if you can find it. Spotted and old blonde WG sitting in the living room. Heard another discussing prices in one of the rooms I passed.

The WG: pics are misleading. She is proper big. I’ve never been with a fatty but I was super horny having already walked from another WG minutes earlier and having to cancel another due to traffic. I thought/hoped that in doggy she would look good. Ok face, taller then I expected. Nice size tits.
In the room she takes off her robe to reveal a belly as far out as her boobs. Almost walked but needed to bust and hey, it would be a new experience!

Pay the money and I start kissing her titsa d exploring her body. I’m surprised by how hard her body is. I mean she’s fat but nothing is grabbable. It’s hard/firm. Being the first fat bird I’ve been with I’ve no idea if this is normal. She seems to think giggling is the way to turn on a man. I tell her to suck me off, she does so. Pretty good if I do say so. Lots of ball play licks the shaft well, around the tip etc. We go on the bed and she’s kneeling over and ass looks good in doggy for sure. Carries on sucking. I try and reach for her pussy so she gets into 69. No cunnilingus from me but I try and explore her pussy. One word: Cavernous! I don’t know if all fatty pussys are like this but I had to stick my finger in about half way to get to her clit alone! I mean damn! Not allowed to finger her but I’d have to spread her wide to do so, just to get near it lol.

Condom on, Doggy, I’m going at it, notice a gap in the curtains so shift over lol. Same old giggling from her. Tell her to go I to missionary. I’m lining my self up in to the cave and I wonder how small dudes can fuck this girl.

Bust my nut in missionary and then I’m out.

Return no. If she’s have looked like her pics then maybe.

Recommend: if you like big girls then go for it.

Should’ve just gone back to the two Brazilians again but I fancied a change.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:52:33 am by Bassman »