Author Topic: Sheng Long massage - Chester-le-Street  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Benja73

External Link/Members Only

Only ever had one massage with happy ending and I though my that was a positive! This one however was on an entirely different level! Been trying to see Sheng for some time and finally got calendars to match, albeit only for half an hour.

30 minutes booked at well know address in CLS at a cost of £35 to include HE.

Arrived a bit early but that was no problem and was told to come in, door open.  Walked in and met by a cheery Sheng, attractive slim Chinese lady. Straight upstairs and stripped onto the massage table.  Decided to go for medium pressure and within the first two minutes on my front, the cc swipes started with tickles of the balls and more as I lifted my pelvis!! The next half hour was just amazing, great massage, with intense teasing of cock, balls and arse! Finished with the most incredible hand job before a bit more of a massage and a clean up.

Would go every week if I could! Always been a lover of blow jobs (receiving) but that would be up there with the most intense orgasms ever!

Top drawer in every way, was probably there for 40 minutes in total.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Nice one Benja, don't think anyone would come away from sheng disappointed  :hi:

Online waynekerr600


Offline Philbiao1


Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Satrover49

Another of my favourites, see her once a month, brilliant service for £35.

Online waynekerr600

Another of my favourites, see her once a month, brilliant service for £35.

I tend to see her less frequently but should go more often.

Never known anyone come close to her technique wth a cock.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:13:35 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Satrover49

Totally agree, she gets better every time, got to book a few days in advance to be sure of an appointment.

Offline maxxblue

I tend to see her less frequently but should go more often.

Never known anyone come close to her technique wth a cock.

Why would you want anyone with a cock come close to her technique?  :D

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Why would you want anyone with a cock come close to her technique?  :D

Well WK does tend to be different  :D

Offline wearsidemark

She pushes my boundaries further on every visit........

Online waynekerr600

Why would you want anyone with a cock come close to her technique?  :D

If sheng had a cock I'd still go  :thumbsup: those that haven't been she runs her fingers and nails down the shaft which is incredibly sensual and also does something with her hands which feels like a really tight pussy.

Where did I put her number?  :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major


Well WK does tend to be different  :D

That's a "Fekin Understatement" if ever there was one, Alf................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline robocop

She makes a very convincing chinese woman and though she does have a slight adams apple I don't think she is a bloke.  I have met one or 2 ladyboys in Singapore that have nearly fooled me and I think that Long is a she. There is only one way to be sure and I don't think that will ever happen.  Anyway once she starts her massage all thoughts like that disappear because she is so good. She is the master or should I say mistress of sensual massage.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 04:37:55 pm by robocop »

Online waynekerr600

She makes a very convincing chinese woman and though she does have a slight adams apple I don't think she is a bloke.  I have met one or 2 ladyboys in Singapore that have nearly fooled me and I think that Long is a she. There is only one way to be sure and I don't think that will ever happen.  Anyway once she starts her massage all thoughts like that disappear because she so good. She is the master or should I say mistress of sensual massage.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I think you've misread the flow. Nobody is suggesting she's a bloke.

Offline robocop

It was probably the mention of her having a cock that threw me off thread as someone tried to suggest it before.  Probably the opposition.

Online waynekerr600

It was probably the mention of her having a cock that threw me off thread as someone tried to suggest it before.  Probably the opposition.

Where?

Offline Sar-Major

Where?

Between her "Fekin Legs" ya daft cunt...................  :P     :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac