Author Topic: Sexy Busty Monica - Birmingham  (Read 1016 times)


16 review(s) for Sexy_Monica_xxx (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HS11216

I recently saw Monica - on the 19th as I felt like seeing someone , Monica has always been on the list but wasn’t up there let me put it that way due to some past reviews by others stating her weight was a put off however to me it wasn’t a problem at all !

£40 for 15 minutes

Comms : Replied back quick as I arranged it just one hour before seeing her which she told me she was free , Quickly gave over the postcode , When I got near to the place I rang her and she gave me easy directions so it wasn’t a problem

Location : In Chinatown so if you’re coming into Birmingham new street I’d say about a 15 min walk , I caught the train and  then walked it so not too sure how parking is like sorry ! , The location is very very discreet and can’t tell at all that a wg is there

Appearance - Great face and a proper milf although I don’t think she is the age she states she is but doesn’t bother me , Awesome body and yes with a bit of weight but her face and when she kisses you will just make you forget all about it if it bothers you , I requested she wears some things for me which she listened to so i was pleased

As I stripped shee started to kiss with plenty of dfk to the point where I ahd to get her to stop , She popped the condom on and started to suck me off however she does go a bit fast , She loves a deepthroat too !! , She then got on top and started riding me for about 5 whole mins looking at me the whole time saying “ fuck me” Her boobs are great too as I face planted them making me nearly jizz , I then wanted to assess her ass I slipped it in and pounded away slapping her arse cheeks at ghe same time As I counited the louder she got pulling back her hair at the same time , However she was quick to wanting to suck me off again - maybe because we we’re running out of time ? i’m not sure

We finished off by her sucking me dry and that was it

Positives - Great comms , very discreet , Good looking lady - think shes polish ,
Negatives - bit rushed , she does leave the room for a bit which In my opinion I don’t like

Will defo be seeing her again but maybe for longer

External Link/Members Only

Offline Tightpants