External Link/Members Only External Link/Members OnlyFirst Time Review
Monica had been someone who I had thought about meeting for sometime, so back end of October I took the plunge and messaged her, a time and date was set, a private house in the CV2 area of Coventry. Plenty of parking in a discrete location.
Monica was dressed in bra and pants which was revealed as she closed the door and took me into a downstairs room just by the entrance, the paperwork was completed £100 for 1 hour, and a drink offered.
Then we undressed, Monica is 31 slim size 10 with small tits for me this is perfect with large responsive nipples, and onto the bed for a bit of a massage on my front to start then after 5 mins turn over, was asked if I wanted oral with or without, opted for uncovered oral her technique was good after 5 mins moved into 69, Monica is clean and fresh and seemed to enjoy having her pussy licked. After a further 5 mins condom on Monica climbed on top and started to ride me cowgirl and on to Doggy after 15 mins popped first time. After 5 mins caressing it was time for round 2 further oral from Monica to get me ready condom on and into reverse cowgirl after 5 mins into spooning with a final pop. A chat with Monica for a few minutes who is easy to chat with and intelligent and time was up.
Would I see her again, yes very happily