Author Topic: sashalexx - South Quay  (Read 7087 times)


55 review(s) for sashalexxx (54 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gatehouse

Oh yes - this worked well.

I was prompted to book by deano658’s review because he said he was a maggie21 fan - as was I. Thanks to him because this was a great punt and I need it after the shambles of cumfuckmyarse last week.

Comms were great and easy to arrange. Lovely flat 5-10 mins from South Wuay DLR.

Very attractive young lady, about 5 ft 4 with a pretty face and a beaming smile. A hint of Cameron Diaz for def and the pics for once, don’t do justice. Hot. A size 10 with curves. No stick but not fat and all in proportion.

Just had a pair of 34dds added and personally I am a fan of fakes and they are fab. I think there is one picture with them - on the home page of her profile but you click on them and a different pic comes up. Its the black dress photo.

Dressed as requested in tight white top, short skirt and suspenders. Immacuately clean and smelt lovely.

Exchange out of the way and then 90 minutes of solid performance on her part. My best ‘first punt’ with an SP for some time.

Great owo, took instruction brilliantly, great technique and rimmed the life out of me! Great ball sucking, slow cock sucking, the lot. And she looks fab doing it. Great eyes, very nice manner about her and it ticked all the boxes.

Shot my load in her mouth twice and even managed a third with her nestled beneath me, sucking my balls and giving it her all.

Didnt fuck her - thats next time. She also has a duo partner referred to on the profile and def looks like its on the list shortly too.

Any downsides? No A on offer but c’est la vie.

Great, recommended for sure and will return.

£190 for 90 mins.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline KentAde

I saw her today  and couldn’t agree more.. :hi:
Review to follow..will be fluffy though as seen her 8 times    :)  :thumbsup:

Offline spen76cer

Thanks been on the Hot List for a while. A trip down South to made very soon.


Offline Gatehouse

I saw her today  and couldn’t agree more.. :hi:
Review to follow..will be fluffy though as seen her 8 times    :)  :thumbsup:

Good man. I have to say, I was impressed.

Offline Freddie Boswell

Good man. I have to say, I was impressed.
I ought to check out her new rack!

Offline Gatehouse

I ought to check out her new rack!

By her own admission, they are hard at the mo but will soften.

Impressive nevertheless.

Offline Kaluuu276

Have had the pleasure and she is my top punt so far.
Very likeable person and aims to please her followers.
Shame her prices have increased and she is more further away from DLR.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
It's a shame she looks like a solid performer. I booked her once a year ago and, 45 mins before the gig, she asked if I could push back an hour saying the plumber was still there (I kid ye not). I declined and, with the rate hike (it was £130/hr then), I haven't bothered to try again. Plumber my arse.
In retrospect, this might have warranted a (negative) review. My bad if it did.

Offline Romney

Shame about the new fake tits, as I prefer small natural ones (like her originals) much better.  I'm still going to see her again at least once as her service is so good, but I do hope the new DD's are not too fake looking/feeling....

Offline deano658

Sounds like you found yourself in a similar maggieless situation to me  :lol: glad my review helped  :cool:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

She's very good this one! Being a fan of big natural breasts. If a girl has small breasts, I much prefer natural to fake. Sasha's breasts were nice I thought anyway. For me, the charm of the boob is the nice firm jelly like feel as opposed to the rock hard almost cone like feel.

Offline mightymunce

She's put on weight during her time off.

I saw her for an hour but won't be back. If she did 30 mins I would but I can't deal with her patter during an hour booking.

Offline KentAde

She's put on weight during her time off.

I saw her for an hour but won't be back. If she did 30 mins I would but I can't deal with her patter during an hour booking.

Just stick your cock in her mouth and tell her to suck it like I did....she went at it for over 40mins!  :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

She's put on weight during her time off.

I saw her for an hour but won't be back. If she did 30 mins I would but I can't deal with her patter during an hour booking.

Shame you did not REVIEW her ehhh :bomb: :bomb:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
She's put on weight during her time off.

I saw her for an hour but won't be back. If she did 30 mins I would but I can't deal with her patter during an hour booking.

No one cares what you got say MightyMuppet

Offline bonapati

She's put on weight during her time off.

I saw her for an hour but won't be back. If she did 30 mins I would but I can't deal with her patter during an hour booking.

Shameless leech - you’ve have nothing to add to this forum in 5 years.

Offline Gatehouse

Shame about the new fake tits, as I prefer small natural ones (like her originals) much better.  I'm still going to see her again at least once as her service is so good, but I do hope the new DD's are not too fake looking/feeling....

Well, they are pretty hard at mo, but they will soften and I think they look fab.

Offline Gatehouse

Sounds like you found yourself in a similar maggieless situation to me  :lol: glad my review helped  :cool:

I am in your debt, Sir!

Maggie was my go to for a few years and Ive been sampling various alternatives to find a good newbie and Sasha is very good indeed. As you say, better looking too. I think at 22 she is still finding her way a bit - which is code for me saying hopefully she will allow me to plough her arse at some point!

Btw, Maggie’s ‘parked in Scotland’ 800+ review AW profile has now been deleted, so that’s that.

Great girl but she may have passed the baton to this one.....

Offline Gatehouse

Just stick your cock in her mouth and tell her to suck it like I did....she went at it for over 40mins!  :D

 :cool:

Takes it like a champ too.

Offline bonapati

Btw, Maggie’s ‘parked in Scotland’ 800+ review AW profile has now been deleted, so that’s that.

Great girl but she may have passed the baton to this one.....
Sasha is a great girl. I need to revisit and touch the new sculpture work.
@gatehouse - I’m not quite sure she will ever take that baton from Maggie - her filth was on another level.

Offline Gatehouse

Sasha is a great girl. I need to revisit and touch the new sculpture work.
@gatehouse - I’m not quite sure she will ever take that baton from Maggie - her filth was on another level.

No I was having banter there - you are quite right.

Two different types of SP.

I think if I went Sasha with a shopping list that read :

- DP
- Fisting in the mouth
- Drink my piss

......she may baulk!

Onwards  :cool:

Offline mightymunce

No one cares what you got say MightyMuppet

I am not surprised as you care more about whethet the WG is having fun....But the effort to bold your post makes me doubt you  :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
I am not surprised as you care more about whethet the WG is having fun....But the effort to bold your post makes me doubt you  :sarcastic:

Are we talking in riddles now ?

The fact that you find bolding text amusing tells me you are a twat.

Offline mightymunce

Are we talking in riddles now ?

The fact that you find bolding text amusing tells me you are a twat.

Relax mate...have a diazepam...you'll give yourself on ulcer if you carry on with this anger

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Relax mate...have a diazepam...you'll give yourself on ulcer if you carry on with this anger

That explains everything. Ease down on your diazepam intake, your brain is fucked  :lol: :lol:

Offline The Film Director

That explains everything. Ease down on your diazepam intake, your brain is fucked  :lol: :lol:

I think to credit him with a brain is being a little too generous  :lol:

Offline mightymunce

That explains everything. Ease down on your diazepam intake, your brain is fucked  :lol: :lol:

I recommend you use all that spent up aggression on a punt   :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
I recommend you use all that spent up aggression on a punt   :sarcastic:

Unlike you, I punt and review

So go read the reviews twat, instead of talking crap

Offline mightymunce

Unlike you, I punt and review

So go read the reviews twat, instead of talking crap

Okay sunshine....I know that makes you the big man that you punt and review and then troll those who don't have the same commitment by posting a review of their experiences...if it really gets to you, I can give you the Samaritans helpline  :drinks:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Okay sunshine....I know that makes you the big man that you punt and review and then troll those who don't have the same commitment by posting a review of their experiences...if it really gets to you, I can give you the Samaritans helpline  :drinks:

Still a load of crap and nothing valuable to contribute to the forum.
What a useless twat  :dash:

Offline The Film Director

Okay sunshine....I know that makes you the big man that you punt and review and then troll those who don't have the same commitment by posting a review of their experiences...if it really gets to you, I can give you the Samaritans helpline  :drinks:

Not a big man at all just someone who recognises the purpose of the forum unlike you, twat.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Okay sunshine....I know that makes you the big man that you punt and review and then troll those who don't have the same commitment by posting a review of their experiences...if it really gets to you, I can give you the Samaritans helpline  :drinks:

And thrice, twat.

Offline mightymunce

Not a big man at all just someone who recognises the purpose of the forum unlike you, twat.

You two are joined at the hip...every time he posts you do......like a shadow...come on son...man up and step out

Offline The Film Director

You two are joined at the hip...every time he posts you do......like a shadow...come on son...man up and step out

Really, why don't you have a go at a review, it might be a cathartic experience, you never know.  :unknown:   I guess you're worried about being ridiculed.  You seem to be able to (almost) string a coherent sentence together....  :sarcastic:

Offline mightymunce

Really, why don't you have a go at a review, it might be a cathartic experience, you never know.  :unknown:   I guess you're worried about being ridiculed.  You seem to be able to (almost) string a coherent sentence together....  :sarcastic:

Show me where it says in the rules, it's a requirement to post a review. I comment as and when I have something to say. And remind shadow....who are you for me to answer to?

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Show me where it says in the rules, it's a requirement to post a review. I comment as and when I have something to say. And remind shadow....who are you for me to answer to?

I guess you are following the rule book of useless trolls.

You answer to him and then asks why should u answer to him  :dash: :dash:

At least you are living up to your username of being a Munce  :lol: :lol:

An example for all stupids

Offline mightymunce

I guess you are following the rule book of useless trolls.

You answer to him and then asks why should u answer to him  :dash: :dash:

At least you are living up to your username of being a Munce  :lol: :lol:

An example for all stupids

Coming from the man who trolls everyone who doesn't use UKP in the way he wants...every time I read your troll posts, I burst out in laughter and pity as you sound like you have tourettes  (which might explain why you have to punt so much)  :hi:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Coming from the man who trolls everyone who doesn't use UKP in the way he wants...every time I read your troll posts, I burst out in laughter and pity as you sound like you have tourettes  (which might explain why you have to punt so much)  :hi:

Another trolling comment by the MightyStupid   :lol:

Offline The Film Director

Another trolling comment by the MightyStupid   :lol:

Interesting link between tourettes and punting - fuck me this bloke(?) is thick and incoherent   :thumbsdown:

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
Interesting link between tourettes and punting - fuck me this bloke(?) is thick and incoherent   :thumbsdown:

Don't think he/she knows what they are blabbering. Either ways sounds stupid.  :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline mightymunce

Don't think he/she knows what they are blabbering. Either ways sounds stupid.  :wacko: :wackogirl:

You two are a double act...a little bromance on UKP. Twaddle dumb and tweedle dumber....

Offline Sinz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 10,543
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 59
You two are a double act...a little bromance on UKP. Twaddle dumb and tweedle dumber....

You are just a twat, who loves to Troll  :lol:

Offline The Film Director

You are just a twat, who loves to Troll  :lol:

Do you fancy an MMF with us to lose your virginity?  :lol:

Ironically, if you added up all your trolling comments and the time you've spent thinking up incoherent responses, you could have made a useful contribution to the forum with a review   :dash:

Offline HistoryRepeats

I too am missing Maggie21, she used to be my go to punt since 2013 (checked AW reviews as to when I first saw her). I don't see many girls due to a lack of a big disposable income, but think will have to make this girl my next punt!

Gatehouse, would you say she is as full on as Maggie? She was pure filth from the moment you walked in the door!

Offline mightymunce

I too am missing Maggie21, she used to be my go to punt since 2013 (checked AW reviews as to when I first saw her). I don't see many girls due to a lack of a big disposable income, but think will have to make this girl my next punt!

Gatehouse, would you say she is as full on as Maggie? She was pure filth from the moment you walked in the door!

She's not as filth as Maggie. But has the same soet of work rate. I personally found Maggie much more attractive and a better body

Offline Gatehouse

I too am missing Maggie21, she used to be my go to punt since 2013 (checked AW reviews as to when I first saw her). I don't see many girls due to a lack of a big disposable income, but think will have to make this girl my next punt!

Gatehouse, would you say she is as full on as Maggie? She was pure filth from the moment you walked in the door!

Well, Maggie was a diff sort of SP. She provided much more extreme services. There is little I didnt do to her quite frankly.

I was a ‘very regular’ of hers and she just ticked my boxes every time.

Sasha is different. She is younger, c2 years in the game and at the mo providing less varied services, no A for example. Whether she broadens out, who knows.

But what she does have is the workrate and a great attitude, as OP just said, and she gives it her all. Pretty girl, good bj, spits and deep throats and her rimming is as good as Maggie’s was.

I fancied the arse off Maggie (some thought she was no more than average) and therefore I cant really compare but I think Sasha is very horny.

Lets put it like this : I remember the first time I saw Maggie and I wasnt totally convinced. And yet that developed into a very regular thing. My best punts are with girls I establish a long term rapport with. that’s what works for me.

Sasha def has that potential for me, but broader services prob required. I have asked her for a mmfff for example, with her mate. Ive had a reply but its not clear whether she will do it or not. So,.....

Offline Gatehouse