Author Topic: Nikki and Sarah - Genesis - Thai Massage at Swalwell  (Read 3267 times)

Online Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Visiting the NE and with some help from UKP I booked 4 hand, 1 hour sensual massage with Nikki and Sarah.
£60 each less a £5 discount £115 in total for 2 ladies from start to the HE finish.

Venue - scruffy area with free parking. Discreet front door.  Straight stairs , in what is a nice clean safe feeling flat.

Both girls are hot Thais in their late 30s and about size 8. both in black leggings and black tops.  Sarah's tits are a lovely pair and very eye catching in her low cut top.

What then took place was the best massage ever! (And I've had loads all over the world!)

As requested very firm pressure from both.  Lots of cc swipes and cock n ball stroking while i was on my front.  A great and professional massage.
The final part of this stage was both girls gently using their nails on my ass, cock and balls abum.
I nearly blew right then.  It was orgasmic!
Then flipped.
Another 10 mins of professional massage on my legs, arms etc.
Then with 20 minutes to go, the HE began.
I grabbed both by the ass throughout this stage.
When I tried a titty fondle over clothes they giggled and said no.  Pity.  But it was otherwise perfect!
The girls varied their techniques and took turns , swapping the holding of my cock or balls every few minutes.  A real delight.
I managed to hold on for the full duration but only just.
Exploded powerfully. Followed by the offer of a shower or wash down with towels.  A bottle of water offered and taken, I paid the bill and left on cloud 9! :yahoo:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for posting the reviews, glad you enjoyed your visits.

Offline Zooms

Has Nikki moved? Last time I visited she was not in a flat  :unknown:

Offline jarrovian

Has Nikki moved? Last time I visited she was not in a flat  :unknown:
I believe she's opened up on the floor above shop

Offline oldrockingchair

I believe she's opened up on the floor above shop

Still downstairs, but upstairs has been opened up and has shower facilities, I saw Nina not so long ago and she told me if I booked and wanted shower just to say when booking.

Offline northface

 I tried to find it on the map but comes up with paws and play dog grooming so is it somewhere near this shop and it does look rough around there.
Cheers for the review.

Offline Knight Templar

I tried to find it on the map but comes up with paws and play dog grooming so is it somewhere near this shop and it does look rough around there.
Cheers for the review.

It’s the shop next door to the dog groomers , the area looks a little rough but to be honest it’s safe enough and plenty of free parking nearby

Offline northface


Offline Disco dave

Glad you enjoyed it pal. Next time im up will give you a shout for sone recomms.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 09:00:14 pm by Disco dave »

Online Glesgaboy

Aye lads
When you are in glesga town let me know and I’ll steer you right  :hi: