Author Topic: Thai Massage - Hammersmith  (Read 1543 times)

Offline pisceanuk

I have been here few days back. I was trying to visit an escort nearby and that didn't work so thought will get a massage at least.

Just dropped in to this place - External Link/Members Only

I paid £50 for an hour. I was expecting a nice thai oil massage.

The therapist was a middle aged lady may be in her early 40s and was short. I tried not to look at her face much as that could have discouraged me from going for the session.

The massage started with good pressure and I was liking it and was feeling sleepy. She then moved to my lower body and here is where she woke me up. Her hand movements were great and she was focused around my hamstring area and was going inside my butt cheeks somewhat and light touches to my genitals and I realised she is going to pop the question anytime. She did, and started with £50 for a hand job. I negotiated and ended with £30 for the hand job. She was fully clothed and I was able to touch her boobs.

It was a good massage with relief. On retrospect, I do not think £80 is worth it for a massage with hand job as you can get 30 mins full service with a pretty escort for that money. However, nevertheless the massage was not bad and so was the temptation.

I may try again but with a good looking therapist. 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 11:15:14 am by pisceanuk »