Author Topic: Julia - 2 Lisle street / Walk Up / central London / Soho  (Read 2180 times)

Offline ralhar

This punt happened around may 2018... I posted the below on the soho walk up thread and there was at the time some agreement about her strange attitude but i'm posting a a review because people are asking about her again.

May 2018:

 I saw her name and knocked on the door for a look because because someone on the walk up thread had said she was spanish and quite fit (or something)... anyway she was busy but the maid said come in and wait and I wasn't sure because I hadnt seen her before and thought I might not stay...

but the maid was like "oh no you can see her first then make mind up we don't get funny about that here blah blah blah"

So I came in to wait and had a very long pleasant chat with the maid... I must have been there 20 minutes before the door opened and I was called through... but when I stood up and looked through the door to see her I wasn't sure at all but then the maid was like "there you go darling she's lovely aint she you are staying arent you?" it was very awkward because I couldnt really back out without saying she is not lovely... she didnt look bad just older than I hoped and slim but not fit and I got bad punt vibes... but the fucking maid put me on the spot and I went in like a fucking rookie... long time since I've done that...

£40 for 20 minutes but conversation was awkward from the start... everything you say to her is taken as a challenge or a kind of a criticism so she feels the need to contradict you or defend herself constantly... anyway she starts to blow and it was actually not bad and I'm thinking I don't really want to fuck her so I tell her to finish me (it wouldnt have taken long and I would have been out of there) but she immediately jumps up and grabs the lube saying I never asked for that so I can't have it... she thought I had played some trick on her... and she actually tried to mount me against my will... LOL... anyway I talked her round but she was really quite stroppy now and acting like I was a difficult customer and we could hardly exchange a word without her getting pissed off... back to blowing but we were both not happy... who the fuck wants an angry blowjob... so I try and call it off which I thought we could at least agree on but she then gets all stroppy and paranoid that I'm sulking when it's all my fault and we actually got into a disagreement while she is down there with my cock... she was practically demanding in very stubborn way that I stay and that I come... not exactly a turn on.

I actually got the feeling she could call foul and shout for the maid but I somehow got myself off the bed without an incident or fracas...

I kind of felt bad that she's so down trodden that she's so defensive and paranoid but I was also pissed off about my punt... we washed up and got dressed and I had to be really careful what I said because she was ready to snap but I somehow managed to lighten things up with some jokes which she begrudgingly acknowledged... I think I made her see it was just a misunderstanding... but she was still very awkward... as I passed her to leave through the door I feigned like she was going to hit me and asked if I can come back next week... she rolled her eyes at the suggestion of violence and said without any interest "no its not like that and you can if you like baby..." and I think she actually meant it (or at least couldnt give a fuck) and it's probably because thats how all her punts go.

this all went down at around 8pm on a sunday night and the maid told me they were working a double shift from midday through to fucking 5am or something ridiculous... i can just imagine what the punters are like at 5am in that fucking dive... its no wonder they are burnt out and paranoid.

Offline JayEZ2K

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,960
  • Likes: 25
  •  
  • Reviews: 276
Big thanks for reviewing, this is the Julia I kept wondering about. Too bad about her attitude. I meet a few girls like that in the Den Haag RLD, where every innocuous comment was taken as in a negative way and then argued back against. Even compliments. Although she didn't finish you with the OW, it is interesting that she was determined to finish you off, which could be seen as a positive point as compared to those who don't care if you leave sexually satisfied or not.

Since she's older, what would you guess her age? Early 30's, late 30's, or 40+?

Offline ralhar

yeah confrontational attitude is definitely a side effect of the conveyor belt (especially the late night conveyor belt)...

i think she's around 30 (ish) if i remember rightly... she's not that bad looking by contemporary soho standards... i'm just used to girls that have a bit more appeal and you would actually take an interest in if you saw on the tube or in the street... shes slim but not toned or fit... face isn't ugly at all but just seen some late nights... you might like her and you're kind of right about the finishing the service thing its just that she's too harrassed, impatient and tired to realise you actually need to enjoy the service to finish in a satisfactory way... and if a punter wants to go, just let him bloody go.

i don't think she's got the attention span or strength of mind to tolerate anyone for more than a few minutes... she might be worth a look and a (very) short punt if you're not too fussy but i won't be going back.

and don't say i didnt warn you if you end up in some kind of squabble. LOL.

good luck.

Offline JayEZ2K

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,960
  • Likes: 25
  •  
  • Reviews: 276
Thanks for the added info. She's definitely not on my Soho hotlist, but sometimes I run out of options in Soho and get desperate. But if I did get desperate enough to see her, I'll at least know to stick to a quickie and tip toe around any conversation.