Author Topic: camila__hottie_ / Bethnal Green  (Read 1239 times)


20 review(s) for camila__hottie_ (8 positive, 2 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline webbber

Met Camila when she was still at her old place, very close to the Overground station Bethnal Green.

camila__hottie_External Link/Members Only

Price: Booked 1h for £80.- but paid £60.- for 30mins (see below)

Comms: Agreed date and time with Camila via AW, on the day I then texted her to confirm which she did. All seemed very easy and straight forward… at least till then. On the day, I made my way early afternoon towards the Bethnal Green station and texted her as I got there… no response. So I waited for 5-10 minutes and texted again. Started to get really pissed but then got a text back with the house number. So I went there and texted her again that I am there and asked for flat number… no response. So I waited again. By that time I guess 20 minutes have passed. My mistake that I did not leave, which I really should have with hindsight. I guess I was horny and had nothing better to do, and as I was already there I really did not want to have taken the train ride for nothing… so waited. I would say after 25-30 minutes of waiting I finally was able to get in.


Location: As mentioned, this was only a few minutes on foot away from Bethnal Green Overground station. It was in a lower ground floor flat, quite small. I think she was sharing the flat with someone else and referred to it as being her office.

Girl: Nothing at all like the woman on the pics on AW - nothing at all. The face probably is the closest to the pics. But all the rest is much larger in reality. AW pics must be very old or heavily photoshopped. Again, i should have walked, but I waited so long and still was horny… stupid, but it is what it is.


Session: I then went for a shower which i really did not enjoy, towel provided was moist and carpet on the floor was wet. Really not pleasant. Via AW I asked for 60 minutes, but when I arrived back in the room she asked if 30 minutes would be ok as well. I suppose she heavily mixed up her schedule, so had to make me wait and now was trying to make up time. Again, I should have walked… but you know what i am about to say. I was naked by then and horny… so 30 minutes it is. We started with OWO which was ok, nothing special. Then moved to 69, again nothing special, especially as the sight of what was on top of me was nothing like what the photos would suggest. I poped then in 69. She gave me a very bad massage to recover, then wanted to go to round 2 and started again with OWO. But at that time I just was really pissed, unhappy and not at all attracted to Camila that I could not perform. So I decided to leave - took a quick shower and off I was.


Verdict: Time waster, not at all the woman of the AW pic, not clean location… no chance i would ever go back

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Sadly for all your efforts you shagged a 🐖..

Find a hottie and get her out of your system..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BootsnBunches

Similar to my own experience I reported on. It's terrible what being horny makes you try.