Author Topic: Ella Elouise - Gateshead Incall  (Read 1704 times)


5 review(s) for Ella-Elouise (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline captainsc

Link
External Link/Members Only

Cost - 1 Hour £130 (I know its expensive and I don't mind if I have a good meet at that price)

Location - Gateshead Incall. Clean apartment in block and all fine.

Appearance - Slim size 6 but as stated previously not too thin. Facially not my cup of tea.

Meeting - The best way to describe the meeting is meh. Arrived and sorted finances. Kissing with tongue (faint whiff of fags - very slight but was there), but still a little reserved and not full on. Oral on her, clean and fresh, but she didnt last long and was sensitive afterwards so no more fun there.
Owo on me and was pretty good with some DT (ish). Held her hair and pushed her down lightly onto mr Cock.
wanted to fuck, but she wanted to stroke my cock for about 10 minutes whilst chatting. That was fine, but much longer and I would have started to wither.

Fucked her in missionary and it was nice, just nothing special.

I opted to wank (possibly slightly bored with fucking) and came in her mouth. She did swallow which was a bonus.

The meeting had all the hallmarks of a positive, but afterwards I felt bland about it and it certainly isnt in my wankbank.

Like I said at the start, a bit meh!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:29:59 pm by captainsc »

Offline The Outsider

That does sound pretty ordinary and the smell of cigarettes is enough to put me off.  Shame as I really like the photo of her lowing her jeans...