Author Topic: Charlotte Cann Hamilton  (Read 1828 times)


4 review(s) for Charlotte Cann (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline auldie63

Had tried to book Charlotte a while ago but kept having clashing availability, but finally managed a few days ago. Very glad I did.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

We had exchanged emails a while ago so when I saw her green light on continued with that, then all done on phone. Chain hotel on the outskirts of Hamilton, entry no problem as she phoned me and told me the set up with regards lifts.
Behind door thing but no worries there, what met me was a very attractive woman, what you see in the pics is what you will meet and a lovely face too. Says 48 on profile, looks considerably younger.
£60hh taken care off, gear off and onto a lovely big bed, she may not kiss on the lips but kisses you everywhere else, much feeling about by both parties culminating in OWO which was one of the best I have ever had, and I’ve had a few. So good in fact I’m afraid that was all she wrote as they say CIM and I was in heaven. Clean up, blether for a wee while, gear on and out the door probably just over 30min.
Absolutely first class WG who is really good at what she does.