Author Topic: Curvy Busty Ivy - Holloway Rd.  (Read 1624 times)


19 review(s) for Curvy Busty Ivy (10 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline olijameson

A long time coming for my first review, but better late than never.

This punt took place a few months back

AW link: External Link/Members Only

Venue: New build flat, very modern, good shower facilities

Cost: £60 pounds for half hour

Services:  OWO, DFK, sex protected in different positions

Comms: All by text, was given a rough location then the exact address when I was near.

The girl: Very pretty girl, but I would say she's on the fat side of Pawg. Great tits, huge thighs.

I came in, sorted out paperwork and popped into the shower. She joined me and we had quite a passionate make out session in there.

Onto the bed, where she gave me some ok OWO, i tried to finger her a bit but she said that she doesn't like that. I don't think she was keen to get turned on. After a bit oral and some making out she says to me "we fuck?". Took her in a few positions and eventually came with her on top.

Massage in between (quite poor) and again in doggy, finally finishing in missionary

All in all an ok punt. I would've like to have fingered her a bit and also found her a little too large for me. Pleasant enough girl though so I'll be giving her a neutral.

Would I return? Probably not, maybe for a quick P&D if it was 40

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:20:54 pm by olijameson »

Offline pumps

She's a super huge unit. You don't really get a feel for her actual size untill you're there in person.

Offline olijameson

Agreed, very tactful photos on the profile. If you're not into quite large women (16+) i'd say swerve

Offline Mr Sinister

Can see she was quite popular the past month so increased  price. The half hour rate is a bit silly.

nicholasbrown92

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What was her hygiene like? And did you see that spot on her back that has been spoken of before

Offline pumps

What was her hygiene like? And did you see that spot on her back that has been spoken of before

That's long gone, read her reviews.

Offline olijameson

What was her hygiene like? And did you see that spot on her back that has been spoken of before

It had gone very recently to when I saw her. It was pretty sensitive for her and it was "stitched" up

Offline king tarzan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 15,165
  • Likes: 8
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
It had gone very recently to when I saw her. It was pretty sensitive for her and it was "stitched" up
If she dropped to size 12 I would certainly go... :hi:
Nice face... but body  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

It had gone very recently to when I saw her. It was pretty sensitive for her and it was "stitched" up

Wish she had the decency to of stopped working whilst it was still in there.  :vomit: