Author Topic: Sarah66 - Hartlepool  (Read 2742 times)


4 review(s) for Sarah66 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spelk567

External Link/Members Only -
First review here ...been punting for 7 years but first punt since I joined this site...
Have seen Sarah previously ..£60 for 30 mins...arrived at address ...very discreet and plenty of places to park without drawing attention...Sarah is attractive and very easy to get on with...age on site is 50 ..she could get away with a younger age...small in height and a cracking figure...took advantage of owo and ro ...owo was absolutely fantastic ...ro was superb..very clean very tasty and very wet...fingering is allowed and her response was very receptive...finished off with cim which she then swallows and cleans you up afterwards...no clock watching whatsoever ...would I recommend..most definately

Offline simone_raven

I wouldn't go near that with a stolen cock. My eyes lol

Offline tynetunnel

Not one for me. Each to their own though

Offline Poolieman

Are you guys just going by the free photos on Adultwork?
If so, she doesn't look too bad to me, although it's difficult to tell.
Anyway, she's had 3 good reviews on here, and is local to me, so she may be on my possible list.
Thanks for the review.

Online The Outsider

Thanks for the review. She looks OK to me.

Offline Shearer1955

Thanks for the review. She looks OK to me.

I agree; never seen her but the review suggests a canny lass; a bit older than who i might normally see but never say never   :hi:

Offline waynekerr600