Author Topic: Sandra Massage Longbenton  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Fragilehand

Where do I start with this one? Shocking on so many levels she was so shit.
Im gonna keep this short rather than give her the gratitude of wasting more of my time writing about her. Visited over the last 10 days, from reading comments on her and by her own words this is the Sandra who worked for joy, and who was 100% legit pah! Seen the add a few weeks ago and like a fly too shit I had to have a go.
I am a sucker for b2b massage and couldn’t wait to try Sandra. Add was on Gumtree and rather than fanny about and waste my time I called her and asked about b2b. It was on offer but wasn’t happy to say more on the phone that was good enough for me.
Booking was simple although when I texted rather than texting back she called back without warning this was on a punting phone so it didn’t matter but something which could get you into bother, The location is above a gym on a busy main road in longbenton she’s asking for trouble Tobe honest its gotta be only a matter of time before the owners find out and kick her out, there’s a massive catchment for a decent b2b service and sandras missed the opportunity by a long shot.
I txd to book on the day and was given a postcode. Instructions were simple and I walked into the gym straight up the stairs. On the way up passed a sheepish looking man walking down the stairs im sure this was her last client. Looks wise I would have to disagree with a couple of reviews I would say she’s average lovely body and impressed on 1st impressions had  lovely tight leggings’ on and a tight top but she wouldn’t turn heads in the street. Very jumpy and load almost if she was high on red bull proper hyper. Her pics on watsapp about a size 10 and 5”7ish
Was rushed into a side room and have to comment the decor was very nice and room clean and classy. I asked for b2b 30 mins and was offered it for £60.
This is where it went down hill she left the room and I was asked to strip. She was very chatty … too chatty and wouldn’t shut up to be honest then her phone kept ringing and she answered, not happy. She then stripped and proceeded to dance around the table fancied herself quite a bit, this put me off proper as she was trying to do erotic moves which was on par with david brent dancing in the office. Then on came the oil, and on and on until I was soaking after every 5 – 6 minutes her mobile would ring and she would fuck off and answer it, and txt during the so called massage. Every time I would get hard she would answer her mobile this happened more than 6 times touching was allowed but after all this carryon I wanted out.she was arranging the next bookings during my massage very unprofessional After pretty-much a very shitty massage and even shittier attempt at b2b she said times up….ok I waited and waited then had to ask for wet wipes. I  was soaked head 2 toe baby oil she would have let me get into my smart clothes in this state, fucking furious. All this time she kept bragging of how busy she is and how much money she’s making. So much potential but so little execution save your cash and give her a miss.
External Link/Members Only

Online waynekerr600

Sorry you had a bad time. Justified negative. Thanks for the review and warning to others.

Offline Shearer1955

Definite Neg...shame it was so poor  :hi:

Offline Shitehawk

Sounds shite to be honest.
Shame. Sorry you had such a bad time.

Offline Wonderwall_m1

"fancied herself quite a bit, this put me off proper as she was trying to do erotic moves which was on par with david brent dancing in the office"

 :lol: 

She sounds terrible (but great entertainment for all the wrong reasons) , hope you have some better luck next time mate.


Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
You should've PM'd me mate, you might have saved some cash. I didn't give details in my review for the very reason you state here, the more information disclosed the more likely her having to move.

Have to say though I saw her before she started to get as popular and the massage was the best part and she only answered the phone once.  She seems to be getting worse now so don't think I'll be back.

Offline Chrisover

It was a pretty terrible experience seeing Sandra. I did have high hopes but they were quickly taken away. Never Again.

mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds fuckin awful mate
Totally different to how she started out , think the money and a bit greed has gone to her head big time
Haven't seen her for a few months and doesn't sound like I will be again

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I was interested in visiting her a bit back, but far too many negative points of late so highly unlikely now. Cheers op.  :hi:

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review... I was about to book her but i have changed my mind now. Don’t like the sound of the location!!

Offline Philbiao1

She sounded right up my street, but after this review, I think I'm going to stay away. Thanks OP.

Offline Fragilehand

You should've PM'd me mate, you might have saved some cash. I didn't give details in my review for the very reason you state here, the more information disclosed the more likely her having to move.

Have to say though I saw her before she started to get as popular and the massage was the best part and she only answered the phone once.  She seems to be getting worse now so don't think I'll be back.
This wasn't a off the cuff review, I don't want to say when I visited but iv sat on it for a while as I'm not a dick and wouldn't want someone to get in trouble. But the fact she was open about it from the offset I didn't think she warranted the secrecy. I would have been ok about it but the fact she answered the phone and txd and didn't go over the time by a second pissed me off. This with the fact with about 10 mins to go she announced times nearly up. Iv sat on this for ages and kept thinking how should a write it but the fact other reviews gave away she did extras before me so I'm not giving new info. So much potential if she had a mentor she could be amazing.
At what point did she think doing this in the current location would be a good move?! Get your self a flat in a multistory Sandra go back to basics switch off your phone during massage. Read and learn from the reviews and you may be able to salvage this. I'm voting with my feet.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:58:31 pm by simplicool »

Offline Fragilehand

You should've PM'd me mate, you might have saved some cash. I didn't give details in my review for the very reason you state here, the more information disclosed the more likely her having to move.

Have to say though I saw her before she started to get as popular and the massage was the best part and she only answered the phone once.  She seems to be getting worse now so don't think I'll be back.
Ps mate I named the location as it's a pretty well an open secret. I visited her very early on but wanted to leave a little time befor reviewing to keep my anonymity.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
This wasn't a off the cuff review, I don't want to say when I visited but iv sat on it for a while as I'm not a dick and wouldn't want someone to get in trouble. But the fact she was open about it from the offset I didn't think she warranted the secrecy. I would have been ok about it but the fact she answered the phone and txd and didn't go over the time by a second pissed me off. This with the fact with about 10 mins to go she announced times nearly up. Iv sat on this for ages and kept thinking how should a write it but the fact other reviews gave away she did extras before me so I'm not giving new info. So much potential if she had a mentor she could be amazing.
At what point did she think doing this in the current location would be a good move?! Get your self a flat in a multistory Sandra go back to basics switch off your phone during massage. Read and learn from the reviews and you may be able to salvage this. I'm voting with my feet.

I wasn't criticising you, I was mealy pointing out why I didn't go into detail. When I went she refused to discuss anything over the phone, she wouldn't even say if the massage would be sensual. She has become more open about it since then.

The information regarding her location had been disclosed earlier, a thing that's against the rules. Unless advertised, only general locations are allowed to be posted.

We've lost a few really good masseuses over the years through too much information being posted so at the time of my review I felt it right to review the advertised services and  swap other info via PM. However as she becomes more open then the reviews will follow suit.    :hi:

BTW my feet totally agree with your's. 

Offline bob0411

Glad I didn't see her now as it sounds like I saved myself some money, albeit she screwed my plans up.

I said after she fucked me about with my appointment last month it sounded like things had gone to her head, clearly so.

Sorry for your bad experience but thank you for posting the review.

Until she sorts her shit out I'd give her a WIDE berth.  :dash:

Offline Trinculo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 151
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Sounds bloody awful, thanks for the warning.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by: