Author Topic: LUIZAPRETTY Aberdeen  (Read 1838 times)


9 review(s) for SWEETISABELLA_ (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Drunkenmuppet

External Link/Members Only

Jut back from meeting this girl.

She is hot. No doubt about it. Tall slim, fake tits but i liked em. And she has a real pretty face.

Messaged her and got a text back quickly, it was a last minute thing so I as grateful for quick comms. Went to the place. Big grey building on George street with courtyard sort of area. Into the flat and saw another girl. So she is sharing the premises. Into the room and this is where things go a bit pear shaped.

I tried to reconfirm the prices set out in text. £80 for 30 mins with owo and Cum on tits. She um and erred and said its an extra 20 for that. When I pointed out she said it was included in the texts she responded with oh you messaged me? So I assume someone else is doing bookings for her. After some haggling got it to £60 for 15 mins with owo and COB. But kinda annoyed at the sudden attempt to charge extras.

All sorted and down to business. Her oral is pretty damn good. So into that for a few minutes, I wasn't in the mood to bang her so stood up and got her on her knees and she sucked me for a good ten minutes till I came all over her tits.

To her credit I accidentally came on her chin and bit in her mouth and she just laughed it off and slapped me on the leg.

Dressed and out the door.

Unsure as to if i would ever see her again due to the messing around with the prices and extras. I even erred as to giving this a neutral but i think due to that it has to be.


Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
fake tits but i liked em

Quote from: AW Profile
HI BABY!!!!! IM 100% NATURAL - NO SILICON

So she's even more the liar then.....

Fake prices and fake tits.

Offline Drunkenmuppet

So she's even more the liar then.....

Fake prices and fake tits.

Aye true. Only reason it wasnt a neg is because she does really give good head.

Offline lunecat

Maybe the reason there are no prices on her AW profile, is on purpose to confuse the issue & try to add extra on the price.

Offline Alanroy

Nice pics, see why you went for her. I'm due a punt and there's not a huge amount of choice TBH so might try her out and see how I get on.  :thumbsup:

Offline bushman

Nice pics, see why you went for her. I'm due a punt and there's not a huge amount of choice TBH so might try her out and see how I get on.  :thumbsup:
Good luck. Let us know if a 3rd opinion are required.

Offline bushman

Nice pics, see why you went for her. I'm due a punt and there's not a huge amount of choice TBH so might try her out and see how I get on.  :thumbsup:
Did you go and see her? I am back in town and looking for something worth while.

Offline Alanroy

I tried to go and see her yesterday morning, called a few times with no answer. It was about 10.30am, to be fair to her, being Sunday, maybe she was asleep. Still intending to find the time again this week.

Offline Alanroy

I should add it wasn't just her, I called round a few girls I'd been thinking of seeing but nae luck with any of them :(

Offline bushman

 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Very good looking girl. Good service and good head.
Review to follow :thumbsup: :thumbsup: