Rachel Craigslist
Most of craigslist ads seem to be a fake or scam so I was pleasantly surprised when my reply to an ad got a response. Several emails later we met up both very unsure who we were going to meet. Met at mine as she can not host.
Pretty girl, cracking body probably a size 10 and superb tits and a nice smile which always helps
As soon as through the door slow dfk which got deeper and deeper, excellent stroking all over the body. Not long before we are both naked, oral both ways (uncovered) and sex in all positions. She told me she came three times and I had no reason to doubt
One of the best £150 GFE I have had in a very long time
Mentioned I would post on here and her only contact is
[email protected].
Not often you meet a very willing, horny girl who wants to please. Only negative was there was some clock watching but a full hour was enjoyed