Author Topic: VVIP0603 - Suki - Middlesbrough  (Read 1224 times)


3 review(s) for VVIP0603 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Jibbi

Suki External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70, 30 mins

I was going to give this a neutral but the end of the punt just topped it off for me.

Comms were fine, quick and easy enough. Location on a busy road but discrete going in and and out of the building.

The girl I saw was the one in the pictures and had a nice body and really nice skin, facially ok but her teeth seemed a bit odd. It was dark so couldn't tell properly. English was ok, not great by any means. Couldn't talk really, just standard escorting talk.

I had read a positive earlier so expected an oil massage but none was forthcoming. Straight onto the bed and into the action. Knew beforehand no kissing and oral will be covered. Very little warm up before realising it will be a bad punt. No fingers allowed. No kissing on neck. I didn't give oral but things were quite boring tbh.

Covered oral was ok but throughout lots of fake noises. Jumped on for sexy and took her in a few positions. Again, fake noises. Every quite boring really. And squeaky bed is off putting. Anyway, soon finished up. No wipes, just toilet roll. Did enquire and she went out to speak to someone but no luck. When she was getting changed though the big thing that put me off was she just sprayed herself downstairs to 'freshen up'! Got changed and asked to use the bathroom but someone else was in there!!

So basically there are two other women in the flat, not sure if escorts or not but not good. Everything really quite poor and then the spraying put me completely off. Was going to give a neutral as limited services beforehand was expected but had to give this a negative. I am not going back and wouldn't recommend.

Offline Jvictior

Came to see if anyone had same experience as myself. Wont bother with review as basically carbon copy of above only difference is i managed to get owo for extra tenner. Wish I hadn't as she proceeded to clean my dick with disinfectant! some milky detol spelling stuff I was clean and well turned out. very surreal moment.  Initial review had my hopes up but poor pump and dump. If only she washed her teeth with such vigor.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,218
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Came to see if anyone had same experience as myself. Wont bother with review as basically carbon copy of above only difference is i managed to get owo for extra tenner. Wish I hadn't as she proceeded to clean my dick with disinfectant! some milky detol spelling stuff I was clean and well turned out. very surreal moment.  Initial review had my hopes up but poor pump and dump. If only she washed her teeth with such vigor.

A review would be appreciated as not only would it show she's consistently bad but it adds to her total at the top of the page.     :hi: 

Offline Shearer1955

Punters should review all who they see...as mentioned by daviemac it identifies those we need to avoid and all reviews add to the bigger picture  :hi:

Offline Jibbi

Came to see if anyone had same experience as myself. Wont bother with review as basically carbon copy of above only difference is i managed to get owo for extra tenner. Wish I hadn't as she proceeded to clean my dick with disinfectant! some milky detol spelling stuff I was clean and well turned out. very surreal moment.  Initial review had my hopes up but poor pump and dump. If only she washed her teeth with such vigor.

Agree with the others, you should pop a review on here.

I'm guessing you saw her before my review was posted?

Offline Jvictior

fair enough lads. Will be up shortly.