Author Topic: Amelia Hayley - AdultWork - Washington  (Read 4194 times)


12 review(s) for SOPHIE GREY AYR (9 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The Outsider]

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

At a loose end on a recent miserable “Spring” night I decided to take a chance on Amelia as she was “Available Today” and not too far away up the motorway. 

Communications

Amelia was displaying her phone number on AW, so I rang and agreed a suitable time for half an hour at £60.  I rang again for her room number just ahead of time. 

Location

The venue was a chain hotel in Washington, just off the A1(M).   There are no restrictions on the hotel car park and it’s easy to find.  In fact, it was quite popular in the heady days of Notorious Girls!  You do have to pass reception which isn’t ideal, but nobody seemed bothered at my arrival or departure. 

First impressions

There is only one photo on Amelia’s profile and no stats.  I looked on here but there was no real information that I could find.  I was actually quite excited at the total gamble. 

It turns out she is about 5’5” and a size 12/14.  What did surprise me was the mahogany shade of her spray tan!  Not really my thing, but there you go.  She was wearing a corset type top, stockings and no knickers.  Amelia was welcoming enough and I was feeling fine about the half hour ahead. 

Main event

We started kissing, standing up at first before undressing and moving to the bed.  Amelia didn’t remove her top completely; she just pulled it down off her boobs, leaving her stomach covered.  The boobs in question are massive and quite floppy but perfectly natural. 

She prompted a move to oral by asking if I wanted it with or without the condom.  I opted for OWO and she duly delivered.  She makes a big thing of deepthroat on her profile and she’s really very good at it.  She kept going for as long as I could keep control and then as she came up for air, I suggested we move on. 

We then had sex in missionary and doggy but this is where the meeting went a bit flat for me.  There was nothing sensual or enthusiastic and it all felt a bit mechanical with no eye contact or interaction.  She also has the tightest condoms I’ve had the displeasure to use for a good while.  I decided to switch back to oral for the conclusion before I lost “interest”. 

More OWO and deepthroat followed and when I came in her mouth she swallowed the lot. 

Conclusion

I kind of enjoyed my half hour and I don’t regret spending the money.  For a short, oral only booking, she’d be great.  However, I wouldn’t go back.  Her looks aren’t for me and the sex was uninspiring.  It’s a neutral from me, but your mileage may vary.

Offline Reg1nald

Thanks for the review, I had spotted her one photo on AW and was interested but that might of cooled now, cheers

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, I've had my eye on her for a while. Did she do DFK?

Offline The Outsider

Thanks for the review, I've had my eye on her for a while. Did she do DFK?

Her kissing was open mouthed and not bad, to be fair.  Not full on DFK though. 

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review OS.  :drinks:

From what you say regarding her looks, the way she was dressed and her ability to give good DT blowjobs, you may have caught her on a "Half-Hearted" day at the office.  :unknown:

I've never seen her profile until now, a tad too young for my liking, however should there be another "Reasonable" review of her.

I could be tempted for the DT BJ alone............... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Her kissing was open mouthed and not bad, to be fair.  Not full on DFK though.

Ok thanks for clarifying.  :drinks:

Offline portable

Thanks for the review. I tried to find out more about her a while ago, but couldn't find anything. Still kind of on the fence. Deep throat and unflinching CIM is a plus, but I can't be doing with unenthusiastic girls. Could do with some actual pics on her profile too.

Boston-crab

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I seen her few months back in same area and tbf she was canny. She seemed a nice chatty lass and blowjob was fantastic

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I seen her few months back in same area and tbf she was canny. She seemed a nice chatty lass and blowjob was fantastic

Why not do a review then, it all helps other punters.   :unknown:

Have a look here for some tips.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:37:55 am by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

Why not do a review then, it all helps other punters.   :unknown:

Have a look here for some tips.

External Link/Members Only

Like you've said before DM............. NOT holding me breath on that one..........  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shaft10

Why not do a review then, it all helps other punters.   :unknown:

Have a look here for some tips.

External Link/Members Only

+1

nothing more than annoying than a random comment on a review thread 'oh yeah I seen her to'

Offline Sar-Major

+1

nothing more than annoying than a random comment on a review thread 'oh yeah I seen her to'

The Greeks had words for the likes of him....................... "Lazy Fucking Cunt"...........  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online waynekerr600

+1

nothing more than annoying than a random comment on a review thread 'oh yeah I seen her to'

+2

ca1985

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think I’m going too have A drive up and sample these deep throat skills and she sounds a little bit like what I fancy at the moment.

Review will follow

Offline The Outsider

I think I’m going too have A drive up and sample these deep throat skills and she sounds a little bit like what I fancy at the moment.

Review will follow

Interesting for any girls reading this to note that a potential booking has come from the good bits of a neutral review.    ;)