Author Topic: House of happiness tooting - Luna  (Read 1107 times)

Offline don222

Luna - External Link/Members Only

I originally went to see Melissa ( External Link/Members Only ) but changed my mind the second I saw Luna. She is a friendly girl and looks amazing in the flesh, much better than the pics.

Paid £60/30mins for kissing, ro, Covered oral and sex. Had to stop her bj as it too good, nearly made me pop even though it was covered.

Very responsive during ro and sex

No negatives from this girl, I will definitely return

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25

I originally went to see Melissa ( External Link/Members Only ) but changed my mind the second I saw Luna. She is a friendly girl and looks amazing in the flesh, much better than the pics.


Cheers for the review!

Is she a Bubble Butt thread contender??
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

hardrock89

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How far she is from tooting station

hardrock89

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sorry asking again is it flat or a house clean?