Author Topic: Sex Maniac Carrie - Harrow Weald / Stanmore  (Read 2991 times)


6 review(s) for RÉKA hottest lover (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Metal micky

External Link/Members Only

The review is from 2 weeks ago.

Met Carrie for a 30 minute session at £50. She is the lady from the pictures on AW. Body and face accurate to pictures

Location is Nikki's fun house  ;) Although I'm guessing most of you guys have been there  :D, I still follow protocol. In the Harrow Weald area. Free parking nearby. Bit of a walk if using public transport.

Comms are handled well by a maid. Carrie does speak a limited amount of English, enough that we did have a conversation.

Paperwork sorted. Started with some light kissing / FK. Moved on, to me going down on her, she made a few groaning noises at first but then relaxed and started to enjoy herself and came. However I was also have fun and ended up coming too. ( My fault I decided downstairs would be a no go area for 2 weeks prior to the punt )

We cleaned up. Carrie did say there was still time on the clock and so asked for oral, she had good technique. The chap was still feeling sensitive from coming that I was not able to come again, but not for the lack of Carrie trying.

Would I return? Yes. But there's alway new sweets in that shop to tempt me.  ;)



Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP.......she is a good fkk with good attitude IME........... :hi:

Offline Fraggle901

Is it just me or does she look like the slightly nuttier version of Sonia off of Eastenders? Always had a thing for her after she did that exercise video  :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 09:03:15 pm by Fraggle901 »

Offline Helloyou75001

Is she 5"9? As tall as a man?

Offline Pondy

Thanks for the review,  what's protocol in the harrow weald area?

Thanks

Offline Metal micky


Offline Metal micky

Thanks for the review,  what's protocol in the harrow weald area?

Thanks

LOL, The protocol I was referring to was the location and parking as a lot of the guys on the London board know Xena/Nikki's place.

Offline pumps

LOL, The protocol I was referring to was the location and parking as a lot of the guys on the London board know Xena/Nikki's place.


I've been there a few times I've got no idea what the protocol you speak of is lol :unknown: