Author Topic: WG Jacks up her prices - wait till she drops the again? ADVICE.  (Read 1136 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

External Link/Members Only

Had this girl on my hotlist. She just put some new pics up snd i though oh snap must see her next. I like a woman in pvc leather but not really too keen on mistress type stuff with exception of foot fetish.

Luckily she also does GFE. UNLUCKILY, shes jacked up her prices. Used to be 70 for half hour. To the seasoned punter, should u wait for a price drop or once they raise prices it stay like that?


Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Increasing from £70 to £100 for half an hour is a bit of a hike. If she doesn't get any custom at that price she may not have much choice but to drop her rates. On the downside, she may have increased her prices as she is getting a lot of punters and therefore feels that she can. Obviously, there's no cast iron guarantee her prices will come back down so you might therefore just have to play a waiting game on this one.

Offline tynetunnel

I’m hardly ‘seasoned’ around these parts, but I don’t think I need to be so qualified, since her price hike is quite spectacular! I’d personally be moving on!

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
I'd wait. If you didn't bite at £70/30mins, why would you now @ £100? Rates sometimes do fluctuate and will come down fairly quickly if she gets a dusty phone. However, if she's popular, then she'll likely keep them high.

Keep an eye on her profile but assume you've missed the boat on that one. Plenty more fish mate...

Offline Hurley

I don’t know about any one else but these mixed profiles put me off, I assume they’re only doing the gfe escort thing because they can’t generate enough business to just do Dom stuff.
It’s almost like well if I have to but I’m not really wanting to do it scenario.

Offline OakTree

I don’t know about any one else but these mixed profiles put me off, I assume they’re only doing the gfe escort thing because they can’t generate enough business to just do Dom stuff.
It’s almost like well if I have to but I’m not really wanting to do it scenario.

Spot on. Let’s face it, I would imagine most WGs would rather spend an hour humiliating and torturing than having to have actual sex with someone they find at best unattractive. I swerve straight past these profiles and advise the OP to do the same. For that sort of money I’m sure you could find someone who is willing to enthusiastically fuck your brains out wether she finds you attractive or not.

Offline Moby Dick

Maybe she prefers longer bookings.
1hour at £150 is more than I would pay for a romanian.
In fact I wouldn't bother even if she was £100/hr.

Offline Blackpool Rock

That is quite an increase for 30 minutes from £70 to £100 so something must have prompted it such as a sudden increase in demand from posting new pictures etc
Ultimately it's always about supply and demand so she may be happy making slightly less money by seeing half the number of punters but if the phone goes dusty then she may well drop her prices but probably only by £10 a time until she get the money / punter balance that she wants.
Ultimately if you are happy paying the price then go for it but personally i'd wait, that said there was a girl in Manchester I was planning on seeing a few years back but she was £120/hr, just as I decided to see her she went to £150 so I waited for her price to go down, it's since gone to £200 and now £250 so looks like that ship sailed  :cry:
Looking at this girls profile it's a lot for anyone let alone a Romanian however she does have quite a few positive reviews on here and only 1 negative so at least her service may be OK. Theres a thread currently running in the NW for a new girl with next to no likes listed who has jacked her rates up to a stupid level.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=225800.msg2295764#msg2295764

Offline Fulcrum

I have a monthly punting budget. As long as I'm within my budget it is fine. Money divided by number of punts, average 1 a week up to a max of £ 150/Hr. Off late, round 2 in the hour is becoming inconsistent so thinking about 30 or 45 min booking. On the other hand work has been busy since August so not punted since August. I digress.

Coming on to the SP mentioned by the OP, is trying to discourage 15 min booking and encourage them to go for 30 minutes or encourage 30 minute bookers to change to 1 hour? Only she know! No doubt the marketing and sales experts around here will have a clearer & better  answer.
As to waiting it out - as WARSZAWA has stated there is no guarantee her rates will come down.
At the end of the day - it is your decision - go for it or wait it out.

I had a WG on my HL & she's upper her hourly rate from 120 to 140. I may see her at some point for HH and if I enjoy it may be pay the increased rate for the hour.
All in my humble opinion of course!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 10:01:06 am by Fulcrum »

Offline MilleMiglia

No links, and going back a few years, but when Sensual Jane started escorting, she was less than €3,000 for 72 hours. By the time I noticed her profile, rates were close to €4,000 a day.

Offline Malvolio

External Link/Members Only

Had this girl on my hotlist. She just put some new pics up snd i though oh snap must see her next. I like a woman in pvc leather but not really too keen on mistress type stuff with exception of foot fetish.

Luckily she also does GFE. UNLUCKILY, shes jacked up her prices. Used to be 70 for half hour. To the seasoned punter, should u wait for a price drop or once they raise prices it stay like that?

Difficult to call, but in my view if you really want to punt her then do it sooner rather than later, as there's no way of knowing how long she's going to be available.