Author Topic: Naugthy Ella - Hounslow - P&D  (Read 3431 times)


5 review(s) for Naugthy Ella (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sunnyj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting arranged with a short notice. Initial Comms via text and call once I reached the location.

Location is a house on High Street with backside entrance. Same location as Amazing Myaa.

She opens the door with a smile and welcomes me. She is the same girl as you see in her AW profile.
She pretty, young and tiny girl. I had over the cash (£50 for 15 mins) and undressed myself.

No kissing in any form, it is extra. I need to kneel down to suck her little tits.
She took a wet wipe and about to give OWO but I stopped and asked for OW. Nice OW with lot of eye contact and it went on for few minutes. She lubed up and I started pumping her in missionary. She kept a hand on the base of the condom! Not sure why she does that but not a major issue for me. She did maintain good eye contact throughout. Finished in the same position and she helped me to clean up.

Not a clock watcher and she is a nice and sweet girl. Overall a positive one for me.  :D

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
It's good to hear another good review. I am seeing her this week. I thought kissing was included the rate when I txt her..must double check.
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Would u say she is about 5 feet?
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

Would u say she is about 5 feet?
I am not good in giving a number but yes she is short.

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
I am not good in giving a number but yes she is short.

Perfect😂😂
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

It's good to hear another good review. I am seeing her this week. I thought kissing was included the rate when I txt her..must double check.

I’m guessing the reviews haven’t been linked because of the misspelling in the title...

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
I’m guessing the reviews haven’t been linked because of the misspelling in the title...

Incorrect, they're indexed on AW ID which hasn't been refreshed yet.

Non-AW SPs don't get counts because there's no common unique identifier to index them with.  That's why you should list as many Agency aliases as you find for Agency girls who are on multiple sites.  And why you should capture photos from VS and other listing sites.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 08:30:43 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
I’m guessing the reviews haven’t been linked because of the misspelling in the title...
Yes that's correct..there is another review on this bird from a couple of days ago
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline london_guy

Would u say she is about 5 feet?

Don't forget to do a review  :)

Stortford

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What's  the nearest underground station?

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
What's  the nearest underground station?
Hounslow central dude. The walk to the location will be about 10 min max
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Stortford

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Cheers mate long journey but I fancy something petite.

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Cheers mate long journey but I fancy something petite.
I don't usually go for petite girl..but will be a first for me..petite and 5 feet ..booking her for an hr..god help her😂😂
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Stortford

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I better get in quick before you ruin her :D

Offline pumps

Thanks for reviewing it's a big help to the community.


Hand on the base of the cock is a no no for me.

I'll wait for the next review to see if this was possibly just an isolated incident

Offline sunnyj

Thanks for reviewing it's a big help to the community.


Hand on the base of the cock is a no no for me.

I'll wait for the next review to see if this was possibly just an isolated incident
If it is a 30 mins or an hour booking it would been an issue for me but since I went for quickie it didn't bother me.

Offline sunnyj

I better get in quick before you ruin her :D
When I see this from her profile "✅I enjoy my fantasy with the black guys❤️", this image comes to my mind


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

If it is a 30 mins or an hour booking it would been an issue for me but since I went for quickie it didn't bother me.

Length of time makes no real difference, if they're doing some universally irritating that they shouldn't be.......

Offline sunnyj

When I see this from her profile "✅I enjoy my fantasy with the black guys❤️", this image comes to my mind


Hidden Image/Members Only
and this gif  :lol:


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Thanks for reviewing it's a big help to the community.


Hand on the base of the cock is a no no for me.

I'll wait for the next review to see if this was possibly just an isolated incident
Do they do that to control how much goes in? I have never seen a girl do that before
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Do they do that to control how much goes in? I have never seen a girl do that before

Nah I think it's to stop the rubber slipping off.

Probably happened with a dodgy customer and they became paranoid thereafter.


But I suppose it'll also double up as a depth control and just be annoying as fuck.

Offline pumps

Do they do that to control how much goes in? I have never seen a girl do that before

I'm waiting for you to report back if she plays that game with you too.

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
I'm waiting for you to report back if she plays that game with you too.
I will report back Friday evening with a full detailed report
Seeing her Friday daytime
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline puntingpumping1920

I better get in quick before you ruin her :D

 
Her pimp wrote that
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

nwbrfc

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I will report back Friday evening with a full detailed report
Seeing her Friday daytime

Did you see her? She’s here in Birmingham and I’m tempted, but need to know about the hand at the base of the cock thing, cos that annoys the fuck out of me.

Offline pumps

Did you see her? She’s here in Birmingham and I’m tempted, but need to know about the hand at the base of the cock thing, cos that annoys the fuck out of me.

The guys only got 2 reviews did you not think to click and check?

The answer is in his review

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
I will be booking her again this week. I spoke to Ella yesterday. She is comming back to Hounslow this weekend.
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Did you see her? She’s here in Birmingham and I’m tempted, but need to know about the hand at the base of the cock thing, cos that annoys the fuck out of me.

I never had this problem. She was ok with me..she is back to Hounslow from this weekend
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
And as the title says P&D, I would disagree. I spent 60 min with her..it was more of a girl friend experience with her..which is a bit strange comming from a Romanian, I was surprised by dfk as well
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sunnyj

And as the title says P&D, I would disagree. I spent 60 min with her..it was more of a girl friend experience with her..which is a bit strange comming from a Romanian, I was surprised by dfk as well
I went for P&D so added it in the title.

Offline Equilibrium

She's now added bareback to her likes :o

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
100 extra for that..just saw it
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Victor7522

And for an extra £100 you can go bareback - crossed off my to do list. 


Bugger - the posts above seem to have appeared whilst I was writing mine.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 02:29:31 pm by Victor7522 »

Offline Donald Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 405
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Banned reason: Asking to be banned
Banned by: daviemac