Author Topic: Tabitha - Masquerade Girls - Darlington  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Darlobloke

Recently paid a 30 minute visit to tabitha. £60 for 30 minute session. Flat is decent and intercom access so pretty discrete

External Link/Members Only

Booking

Few texts exchanged with the agency and confirmed on the day. Easy peasy.

Appearance

Door answered quickly, upon entering tabitha was stood behind the door in a nice bra and knickers and black hold ups. She has a tremendous arse. She is very slim, I'd guess size 6-8 with pert small norks. Facially sexy with dark eyes. Late 20's is probably accurate.

Services

Kissing, open mouth but no tongues, was quite nice. Then kit off and she sucked the old Johnson (owo). This was very good, slow and sensual rather than fast and hard like some of the other more pse girls. 69 was good, smelt fresh and tasted good  :P  :thumbsup:. On with the welly then she rode me cowgirl till I filled up the bag, she is tight  ;). Offered wipes to clean up and chatted till time was up.

Summary

Nice girl if you like more of a gfe rather than a full on kinky session. Services delivered well. Possibly on the slim side for me but that's what I fancied on this punt as I normally go for a more curvy size 10/12 girl. She is easy to get on with and helps put any nerves at ease. One ticked off the hotlist.

Offline roboeggman

Cheers for the review, Tabitha is one that's slowly rising up the shortlist.

Would you say her height is accurate on the site at 5'7", and does she have any piercings/tattoos you mightn't have seen on the photos?

Offline Shearer1955


Offline strongbow

Sounds great..It seems shes a one to see in Darlington for gfe .cheers for review

Offline Ladboro

Thanks for review might have to make a booking.
I just wanna bite that arse.



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Darlobloke

Cheers for the review, Tabitha is one that's slowly rising up the shortlist.

Would you say her height is accurate on the site at 5'7", and does she have any piercings/tattoos you mightn't have seen on the photos?

Height accurate I'd say and I think a couple of discreet small tattoos. Her belly button piercing wasn't in. Didn't notice anything else.

Canny lass

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Good review, cheers. Could be a back up plan I suppose :hi: