Author Topic: Lady La La Stockton  (Read 1178 times)


18 review(s) for Lady la la (18 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Satrover49

Lady La La  Stockton.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Having read Sar major’s reviews of different girls and tales of his ability to make them squirt I was keen to experience this for myself. Going through AW and reviews on here Lady looked a good bet. I had tried a couple of weeks ago to book at short notice but she was fully booked so booked a week in advance for Tuesday this week, comms were good all the way.
So the day arrives confirmed on morning then text for postcode an hour before and all ok until get to Stockton. Nice new apartment block but a nightmare to find if you don’t know the area and sat nav useless so would advise leaving plenty of time to find it. Anyway got there 10 mins late after ringing her for directions and was given flat number and buzzed in.
When she opened the door I was well pleased, I’m 5:8 and she was taller than me in heels which doesn’t bother me. Age about right at mid 30s, very pretty face and gorgeous sexy eyes, huge deep cleavage on show and big bottom end.
Payment sorted followed by nice kissing on bed and as I was keen to get at those lovely big tits she stripped off to big knickers only. I had a good play and suck on them and she was very responsive.
Then knickers off and all of her on show, bigger belly than I expected but great big curvy bum. I had expected her to take the lead but she laid back and spread her legs showing off her big shaved pussy so I was straight there with my tongue while she played with my cock. Again she was very responsive so I went for it fingers and tongue, I could feel her tensing up and her breathing and moaning told me she was nearly there and then squeals and some lovely warm gentle liquid over my face, wow first time! She’d enjoyed it so much she pushed me down there again and I concentrated on her clit , tongue only and she was ahing and  ohhing louder and louder until it happened, full blown squirting all over my face, god can she cum! She pulled me up, lay me back and licked her juices off me, I was horny as fuck now. Now it’s your turn she says and slides down the bed and takes my cock in her mouth and sucks the head for a bit then slides up a bit and gets it in between her huge tits for a lovely tit wank. My cock sits nicely against her chest with her tits dangling around it with just the occasional glimpse of my knob end showing. Then she’s back down sucking like mad DT all the way in, gagging, spitting on the head, twisting hand on shaft.
Time to finish me off, she grips my cock at the base and squeezes and holds it, making my Bell end swell up and with constant big eyes staring up at me sucks my swollen head until I can’t take any more and I cum in her mouth which she rolls around my cock with her tongue.
My half hour for £60 was up, no rush, she lay beside me smiling and chatting and when I recovered I got ready and was on my way with a lovely slow kiss
Only then did I realise I hadn’t fucked her but I was well satisfied and the little man will have to wait for another day to get in there and feel that warm gush.
Recommended and guaranteed squirter, I’ll be back!!!

Online waynekerr600

Fantastic girl. I echo your review 100%. Although she is a larger lady because she is so tall she carries it off really well .

Offline DaveGrey54

Glad you enjoyed yourself op definitly a decent lass and yes slightly large round the stomach but still a smashing time with her.