Author Topic: Malee and Little Ella - A1 massage, Swalwell  (Read 2525 times)

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
External Link/Members Only

Price £60 1 hour 4 hand massage plus £20 tip for HE.

Having recently returned from an active holiday I was in need of a massage and my balls emptying. Arranged by text on the morning, first for a 30min massage, but later changed my mind for a 4 hand 1 hour massage. There was quite a bit of text discussion on the price. Their gumtree advert says £60 for 4 hand, yet the text from Malee said £70. When I queried the £70, 5minutes later she put the price up to £75! Was about to cancel the whole thing, when 15mins later she texted back apologising that I was correct and she would do it for £60. Apparently she hasn’t updated her prices on gumtree advert, and when I checked this morning they are still set at £60.

Anyhow, to the event. Parked car round corner from her shop (an upstairs flat), not the most welcoming location when you first walk in, but no one else was about. Welcomed by a petite, pretty young-ish looking girl wearing glasses and a figure hugging dress. Malee was dressed in jeans and a blouse. Ushered into the room, left to undress and get on the table.

Massage by both of them was very good, both concentrating on legs to start with before moving up back. Occasionally teases of inner thighs and nether regions. Lots of massaging of buttocks. Also liked the occasional running of their fingernails up and down the body, sometimes hitting a ticklish spot and an erogenous zone I didn’t know I had.

About halfway through was asked to turnover, more massage of legs, feet, upper torso, arms and hands. Both would quite happily move the little fella out the way if they needed to when massaging upper legs or stomach.  Wasn’t sure who was going to to the HE, but then Male positioned herself at the head of the table Tom massage my chest, occasional rubbing her ample boobs through her clothes in my face. Little Ella, meanwhile reached for the oil, and applied to my balls and shaft. She started to give an expertly delivered HE. She started with a lovely two handed massage of the shaft and bell end, and has a lovely twisting motion. As I became more excited, she started to wank my cock slowly to start with before building up the pace. It wasn’t long before I was exploding everywhere, a fantastic orgasm after a week without.

Ella cleaned me up using a hot towel whilst Malee left the room.

All in all a good session. 4 hand is not one I would repeat often, but both ladies provided a good massage, and Ella delivered a great HE. Would return at some point to see them individually.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 10:17:59 am by OscarC »

Offline Knight Templar

External Link/Members Only

Price £60 1 hour 4 hand massage plus £20 tip for HE.

Having recently returned from an active holiday I was in need of a massage and my balls emptying. Arranged by text on the morning, first for a 30min massage, but later changed my mind for a 4 hand 1 hour massage. There was quite a bit of text discussion on the price. Their gumtree advert says £60 for 4 hand, yet the text from Malee said £70. When I queried the £70, 5minutes later she put the price up to £75! Was about to cancel the whole thing, when 15mins later she texted back apologising that I was correct and she would do it for £60. Apparently she hasn’t updated her prices on gumtree advert, and when I checked this morning they are still set at £60.

Anyhow, to the event. Parked car round corner from her shop (an upstairs flat), not the most welcoming location when you first walk in, but no one else was about. Welcomed by a petite, pretty young-ish looking girl wearing glasses and a figure hugging dress. Malee was dressed in jeans and a blouse. Ushered into the room, left to undress and get on the table.

Massage by both of them was very good, both concentrating on legs to start with before moving up back. Occasionally teases of inner thighs and nether regions. Lots of massaging of buttocks. Also liked the occasional running of their fingernails up and down the body, sometimes hitting a ticklish spot and an erogenous zone I didn’t know I had.

About halfway through was asked to turnover, more massage of legs, feet, upper torso, arms and hands. Both would quite happily move the little fella out the way if they needed to when massaging upper legs or stomach.  Wasn’t sure who was going to to the HE, but then Male positioned herself at the head of the table Tom massage my chest, occasional rubbing her ample boobs through her clothes in my face. Little Ella, meanwhile reached for the oil, and applied to my balls and shaft. She started to give an expertly delivered HE. She started with a lovely two handed massage of the shaft and bell end, and has a lovely twisting motion. As I became more excited, she started to wank my cock slowly to start with before building up the pace. It wasn’t long before I was exploding everywhere, a fantastic orgasm after a week without.

Ella cleaned me up using a hot towel whilst Malee left the room.

All in all a good session. 4 hand is not one I would repeat often, but both ladies provided a good massage, and Ella delivered a great HE. Would return at some point to see them individually.


cheers for the review, sounds like a good time , is this the Ella that used to work with Nikki from St peters , ? as I believe she used to work with nikki at the swawell  massage and then set up with Malee  across the road  , did they charge extra for the HE or was that included with the £60 , if so thats a good price,

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Oscar mentions £20 tip for he at start of review. Sounds good though :hi:

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Sorry no idea where Little Ella has previously worked, first time I have seen both of them. I usually stick with Sheng, so this was a deviation from the norm for me.

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only

Price £60 1 hour 4 hand massage plus £20 tip for HE.

Having recently returned from an active holiday I was in need of a massage and my balls emptying. Arranged by text on the morning, first for a 30min massage, but later changed my mind for a 4 hand 1 hour massage. There was quite a bit of text discussion on the price. Their gumtree advert says £60 for 4 hand, yet the text from Malee said £70. When I queried the £70, 5minutes later she put the price up to £75! Was about to cancel the whole thing, when 15mins later she texted back apologising that I was correct and she would do it for £60. Apparently she hasn’t updated her prices on gumtree advert, and when I checked this morning they are still set at £60.

Anyhow, to the event. Parked car round corner from her shop (an upstairs flat), not the most welcoming location when you first walk in, but no one else was about. Welcomed by a petite, pretty young-ish looking girl wearing glasses and a figure hugging dress. Malee was dressed in jeans and a blouse. Ushered into the room, left to undress and get on the table.

Massage by both of them was very good, both concentrating on legs to start with before moving up back. Occasionally teases of inner thighs and nether regions. Lots of massaging of buttocks. Also liked the occasional running of their fingernails up and down the body, sometimes hitting a ticklish spot and an erogenous zone I didn’t know I had.

About halfway through was asked to turnover, more massage of legs, feet, upper torso, arms and hands. Both would quite happily move the little fella out the way if they needed to when massaging upper legs or stomach.  Wasn’t sure who was going to to the HE, but then Male positioned herself at the head of the table Tom massage my chest, occasional rubbing her ample boobs through her clothes in my face. Little Ella, meanwhile reached for the oil, and applied to my balls and shaft. She started to give an expertly delivered HE. She started with a lovely two handed massage of the shaft and bell end, and has a lovely twisting motion. As I became more excited, she started to wank my cock slowly to start with before building up the pace. It wasn’t long before I was exploding everywhere, a fantastic orgasm after a week without.

Ella cleaned me up using a hot towel whilst Malee left the room.

All in all a good session. 4 hand is not one I would repeat often, but both ladies provided a good massage, and Ella delivered a great HE. Would return at some point to see them individually.

Cheers for the review Oscar.  :drinks:  Seems like you enjoyed yourself.  :thumbsup:

Getting worried about you now Oscar, not sure where this guy Tom came from.  :scare:   :P  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Friggin shitty iPad autocorrect is where Tom cam from. He can kindly fuck off back there as well!  :scare:

Offline Sar-Major

Friggin shitty iPad autocorrect is where Tom cam from. He can kindly fuck off back there as well!  :scare:

Here we go again..................  :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40

Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Oscar mentions £20 tip for he at start of review. Sounds good though :hi:

Whoops I missed that bit , thanks for the correction
 :hi:

Online toon972

Is that two massage places in Swalwell or have I read that wrong.

Offline OscarC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,422
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 40
Is that two massage places in Swalwell or have I read that wrong.

Yes there are two.

Offline jackaroo2

Quote
is this the Ella that used to work with Nikki from St peters

Same one.


mhalshaw2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ella has now left
Tried to get a booking yesterday and was told shes left