Author Topic: Emily @ Premium - South Shields  (Read 1133 times)

Offline Jarralad

Eventually managed to se Emily at a weekend and worth the wait.

External Link/Members Only

Half hour £60 in South Shields . Fairly easy to find and plenty of parking with no issues as shown straight in at allocated time.

Some dfk to start with . She’s pretty short but a cracking figure on her .. once beer vouchers exchanged it was off with clothes and owo while she was lying on bed .. she has amassing oral skills and the she was happy to have plenty of face fucking .. .. switched so it was my turn and proceeded to delve in and taste her freshness .. could not resist rimming her which turned into burying my tounge deep inside her which was like flicking a switch she couldn’t get enough and proceeded to push back and really get into it .. what followed was best 20 mins of A I’ve had .. from behind she wanted it a bit rough and hard and I did my best to deliver ..had a great time and and once our weekends match I’m sure I will be back

I’d put her up alongside savannah and angel of the north she is that good company

😍😍😍😍

Online waynekerr600

Pleased you had a good time mate. Real top girl.

Offline Saleboy

Some comparison there, I have now swung back to seriously considering her devices. Good to hear your experience.

Offline Saleboy

Some comparison there, I have now swung back to seriously considering her devices. Good to hear your experience.
Considering her services ...she may have some devices worth considering too

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Some comparison there, I have now swung back to seriously considering her devices. Good to hear your experience.

Considering her services ...she may have some devices worth considering too

Have you been on the piss   :unknown:  you're quoting your own post and answering it as well.    :wacko:

Offline NotTooOld4It

Have you been on the piss   :unknown:  you're quoting your own post and answering it as well.    :wacko:

I think Heather correcting a typo in his earlier lost.

Offline Saleboy

Have you been on the piss   :unknown:  you're quoting your own post and answering it as well.    :wacko:

My First post said "considering her devices" which was meant to say "considering her services".
The modify button had gone by the time I realised so I quoted my own post to correct the mistake.
I Then made a joke that she may have some devices worth considering too.
 :drinks:



Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Thanks for the review, she is good. I've seen her a couple of times and hope to make it a third this week  :hi: