Author Topic: Japanese Ayumi Near Baker Street B&S  (Read 812 times)

Offline stevethebroker

Links place uses
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


Price Paid
£80 for half hour.

Location
About a 5 to 10 minute walk from Baker Street or Bond Street tube stations.

Communication
Reasonably quick communication, unfortunately this is because this is the receptionist and not the girl in question messaging you back. Asked specifically if girl was Japanese, yeah I know unicorn someone is shouting already, because I was only after a massage and not fs I was holding out that it might be a legit Japanese hopefully with he. Normally I would have assumed the photos were ripped from  some website but one of the photos was of her in front of Tower of London.

Girl

Actually this was my second back up plan as others were not picking up or busy. Ok goes down hill immediately after the hide behind open door ruse. Easily not the girl in photos. Girl in photos is Japanese twenty something, this girl is easily 40's not attractive and obviously Chinese. Ask her if she is Japanese just out of curiosity as I can speak the language and can catch her out if she tries to lie. She says I Korean! Come on at least keep the story consistent with the one the receptionist tells.

Anyway if this was fs I would have walked but because I've been quite tense recently, stayed because main reason I went there was a massage with he. So I thought not attractive, slimish but not great body but hopefully she can iron out some knots with a half decent massage.

Massage turns out to be a 5 minute rub on the back without oil until I asked for oil so there was less friction. After 5 minutes she says turn over and starts trying to get me hard. After I'm reasonably erect she asks if I want a bj, she didn't make any attempt to reach for a condom. I politely decline as I don't fancy her and don't fancy owo. She then offers sex, once again I decline, its not what I went for and I just didn't want to have sex without someone I really didn't fancy.

So I settle for a HE, not particularly good at that either as she kept changing hands, obviously from being tired. In the end offered to finish over her small boobs instead just to get it over with.

Shocked as she did not make any attempt to shower afterwards and merely wiped my spunk off her body with tissues and puts her bra and clothes back on. I feel sorry for the guy after especially if he decides to kiss her boobs.

All in all expensive for a massage with HE, and poor as a FS as body didn't do it for me, a bit of a long winded negative report but wanted to save some poor sod from the same misfortune as she advertises on several websites.