External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only1/2 hr @ £60 Work brought me to Middlesbrough on the hottest day of the year so far and I fancied a cheeky punt, some local boro lasses in my hotlist hadn't logged on for a few days so I thought I'd travel up to the big smoke to see Fongbeer who's had some recent positives on here .....
Comms: All comms done by text using the 'vivastreet' number, initial reply was about 15 mins waiting but once lines of communication were open texts/replies were prompt. Time arranged and postcode given, I text on arrival and house no. was given. All good.
Location: A mid terrace house on a quiet street in Gosforth, piss easy to find and parking was easy (around the corner). The house was clean, or the part I seen anyway which was a front room on the ground floor with a bed and a wardrobe.
Appearance: Her AW profile states 29 years old, I'd say mid 30's is more accurate. About 5'1, nice size pert tits, and firm legs and ass (they tend to stay firm for longer these Thai girls). She has a little extra weight around the middle, but by no means fat or off-putting. Facially I found her attractive, theres face pics on profile which are accurate, except the one where she's standing in the shower, I don't think that pic is particularly flattering to her and I thought she looked better. She has a sexy mature look about her.
The Meet: Arrived and before I could knock the door opened which was good because I always feel totally exposed when punting on terraced streets in broad daylight, so I darted straight in and found a sexy looking Thai lady hiding behind the door in a black bodysuit with high heels. I was led into the front room punting parlour and was asked what services I wanted, massage with HE (£50) or massage with full sex (£60)? I pondered this for about a nano second and decided on a massage with full sex. Cash exchanged and off she went to squirrel it away somewhere while I got my togs off and sat on the bed waiting. Now at this point I started to have that sinking feeling that this may end being a right strange one, because I could hear other people in the house, sounded like kids and sounded like there was more than 1. Then Robbie Williams 'Angels' started blaring out of the radio, loud ! It seemed to be getting louder and louder whilst I was sat waiting until she came in the room carrying the fucking thing. She put the radio on the table beside the bed (volume down but only slightly) and I got on the bed face down awaiting massage listening to Robbie, I was going to ask her to turn it down but I gathered it was either Robbie Williams or the kids next door I could listen to, Robbie Williams it was.
So on the with massage, plenty of oil all over my back and legs, decent enough massage with a bit of b2b and I let her do this for two songs worth (approx 10 mins) until I got bored and decided to move things along. I turned over, now suitably hard and ready for action. Fongbeer had a little tug before applying the mac for some OW. This was actually quite good, plenty of eye contact good depth and very nearly had me popping so I invited her to ride me cowgirl. This is where the punt took off for me because she didn't just bounce up and down like she was on a space hopper, she was just slowly grinding away and it was quite sensual in a chilled out sort of way. She actually looked like she was enjoying it, I know they can all act but she was good at it, making the right noises, nothing OTT and she has a sultry, sexy look about her when fucking. I was enjoying myself that much watching her ride me and having a good grope and suck of her tits I didn't bother with any other positions, I let her ride me for about 15 mins until I could hold no more and filled the bag. She cleaned me up, quick chat (her English isn't great) and I was off. Satisfied.
Conclusion: I thoroughly enjoyed this punt, I was in quite a chilled out mood because of the heat and the fact I'd been on the ale the night before and she seemed to be equally chilled/relaxed. Fucking slow and sensual, a proper GFE, and that sexy look on her face did it for me. I'd definelty return but theres plenty of other itches that need scratched first.