External Link/Members OnlyWent today, didn't ask for a name but judging from the description from a previous review sounds like it was probably Nina.
Rang up, are you free, yes, great, see you in 5 mins.
As stated in the other review, bit odd getting buzzed in and all that, bit exposed maybe, meh never mind.
Lass is waiting through the labyrinth, good looking older lass, cans cans cans, nice.
35 quid for 1 hour. Get your kit off, lie down on the bed. Nice music. Hot day but a fan blowing cool air right up my arse as I wait for her.
Actually a very good massage I thought - felt good anyway, relaxing. Oiled up, even nicer, she's good at this I think. Then the swipes start, that's nice, bit of teasing getting me worked up, like it, like it.
Flip - want B2B? Aye, how much? 40. Sound. Paperwork, off she goes then comes back naked.
THE TITS ON HER! Actually magnificent. Jaysus. Previous reviewer reckons they're fake, probably right but Christ they're excellent.
Oils her and me up and rubs up on me for a bit (2 minutes?) then starts wanking me off.
My review is positive but what left a bit of a slightly bad taste in the mouth was that after a quality long drawn-out tease and stuff before the flip and a visually spectacular but mechanical rubbing of her tits on my tits during the B2B the handjob started fast as owt. I asked her any number of times to slow down and she was like 'slow down? yes?' while basically doing nothing different, so I had to sort of manipulate it by sitting up to chow on her tits or reaching for her pussy or arse or whatever - basically trying to briefly make my cock inaccessible. I asked her to just tease it but she seemed determined that the B2B and HJ was gonna be 5 minutes altogether and no more so eventually gave up fighting it and let it go off on her tits.
I did get the feeling I was being rushed out the door - as soon as she was done she cleaned up, then got me into the shower and was changed and rabbiting on the phone while she ushered me out. I mean, TBH it seems silly to say anything negative about a lass being TOO good at making you cum, but for 1 hour and 75 quid for 5 minutes of that to be a million mile an hour handjob was just disappointing and not for me. Left this review as positive because really she did nowt wrong, maybe I just expected too much.
I think maybe punting isn't for me