Author Topic: Margita - Raynes Park  (Read 908 times)


1 review(s) for margita (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Fletch747

Was in the area and feeling the horn so decided to check out Margarita at short notice.
Booking was straight forward. Received a text back from my initial enquiry immediately and arranged to meet in an hours time.
Location: ground floor flat in deepest Raynes Park - close to the station. I used public transport but given it’s proximity to the station I would assume its permit holders only re parking. Flat was clean and tidy: no issues in getting in.
Price: £80 for an hour.
Looks: pictures are accurate. She’s Romanian of course. Early to mid 30’s I reckon.
Service: considering the fee, her service was ok. She does seem detached from her work, and it occurred to me at the time that this was maybe not the career path she had expected - shagging middle aged men in suburbian when growing up in Bucharest ( or wherever). But that obviously not my problem.  :P   
OWO was not offered and only when I rechecked her profile did I see it on her Enjoys list, so confirm with her prior to any transaction going ahead that it’s available.
She started off with a massage which was average and soon bored me. Her body is a bit flabby, but her tits bigger that expected- so that cheered me up. Probably a D cup. Arse = shapely / full.
After a bit a RO I finished in mish.
Second round involved more OW and doggy style at which time she didn’t mind a bit of fleshy arse slapping, and finished with me bebaging and nutting over aforementioned titties.
Overall: given the fee paid a positive experience. Professional and relatively friendly.
Would I revisit: Yes if her rates stay the same.


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

she states Bulgarian......?.....sure if shes Romanian?.....another little Bulgarian girl in RP a lot more economical the the other who has put up her price again........ :hi:

Offline pumps

Was in the area and feeling the horn so decided to check out Margarita at short notice.
Booking was straight forward. Received a text back from my initial enquiry immediately and arranged to meet in an hours time.
Location: ground floor flat in deepest Raynes Park - close to the station. I used public transport but given it’s proximity to the station I would assume its permit holders only re parking. Flat was clean and tidy: no issues in getting in.
Price: £80 for an hour.
Looks: pictures are accurate. She’s Romanian of course. Early to mid 30’s I reckon.
Service: considering the fee, her service was ok. She does seem detached from her work, and it occurred to me at the time that this was maybe not the career path she had expected - shagging middle aged men in suburbian when growing up in Bucharest ( or wherever). But that obviously not my problem.  :P   
OWO was not offered and only when I rechecked her profile did I see it on her Enjoys list, so confirm with her prior to any transaction going ahead that it’s available.
She started off with a massage which was average and soon bored me. Her body is a bit flabby, but her tits bigger that expected- so that cheered me up. Probably a D cup. Arse = shapely / full.
After a bit a RO I finished in mish.
Second round involved more OW and doggy style at which time she didn’t mind a bit of fleshy arse slapping, and finished with me bebaging and nutting over aforementioned titties.
Overall: given the fee paid a positive experience. Professional and relatively friendly.
Would I revisit: Yes if her rates stay the same.


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


should have walked seeing as owo was denied.


Offline Fletch747

she states Bulgarian......?.....sure if shes Romanian?.....another little Bulgarian girl in RP a lot more economical the the other who has put up her price again........ :hi:

Maybe I’m getting my EE’s mixed up: Bucharest/ Budapest.  It’s possible I misheard or more likely wasn’t listening...

Offline dubhcarr

Maybe I’m getting my EE’s mixed up: Bucharest/ Budapest.  It’s possible I misheard or more likely wasn’t listening...

or Sofia.?

Offline Fletch747

or Sofia.?

That rings a bell now you mention it. You obviously know her  :).