Author Topic: Candazee-Bedford  (Read 1424 times)


7 review(s) for Candazee (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline wizzo9

/www.adultwork.com/3521483 or External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place a couple of weeks ago. I was working in the area, so looked to see who was available for a mid morning punt.  Noticed this profile on A.W., and thought that was worth a try.  Did a UKP  search , and found a number of reviews, but nothing drastically negative

Decided that I fancy a bit of dusky, and at £50 for half hour, worth the chance.

COMMS;  Answered phone quite promptly, agreed time  and price, text by return giving postcode.

LOCATION;  Just 2 minutes off the A 421, very near a well known travel hotel.

Phoned at appointed time, and was given house number. This was a fairly new build  private estate  house,  good area, but I suspect that it is her "working " venue.  House very clean and tidy.

LOOKS;  Candazee is obviously African origin, slight accent, quite tall and slim, with good sized tits, probably E or F cup. The profile pictures are accurate, she also has a big arse, typical of African origin women, with the big tits it helps keep them balanced! I stress that she is quite slim. Aged about late 30's , not bad looking.
A.W pictures quite accurate, although she has straight long hair.

Usual routine hiding behind door, wearing skimpy underwear.

Service; She is quite happy to have her large firm tits played with, and sucked [good nipples] but, unlike the profile sting she does French Kissing, she doesn't kiss at all. She was quite quick to apply the mac, with the help of her mouth, and started some very shallow oral.
I suspected she was trying to speed up to the finish, so I slowed things down a bit. Then a few more licks  on my best friend, and she suggested doggy, but I preferred Cowgirl, so up she got, riding away gently, with those large tits close enough to be sucked.
She then speeded up a bit, and I shot my load.
End of punt.  She got off and started  to get dressed. Time spent  was 26 minutes!!

Conclusion; NEUTRAL , because it was a fairly mechanical punt, she did the business at a fairly reasonable price , but does not kiss , despite being on her profile . To be fair, from the other reviews  I wasn't expecting to come away doing handstands , but reasonable for £50. This "Special Offer!   and "last week in Kempston" has been on the profile for  a long time.





7 review(s) found for Candazee linked to in above post (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative)