External Link/Members Only background saw Skylar before she got the new tits, short notice booking
comms good, shes upfront with her location and availability, so it was easy to sort out.
location a house in West London. Discreet but only because it was a house, otherwise it's exposed.
appearance bit smaller then expected, pretty good looking, not great but not bad
service probably the most professional punt I've ever had. She's very matter of fact about the whole thing, provides a good service and just gets on with it. Let me cum on her face but not full on porn star style, more shielding her eyes style. She'll fucking chat your ear off though so could probably provide a gfe too.
verdict weird one because she isn't quite hot enough to get excited about but you have to admire her professionalism. When it comes to sex as a commodity this girl could give seminars. Don't know if I'd return, because she isn't really my type, but you could do a lot worse even at the 100 for 30 mins I paid.