Unfinished business with Blonde Shell so phoned again on my trip to Norfolk.
Could not get hold of Shell so tried Izzy who is part of the same group of Gorleston Girlz
Phoned up and booked 30 mins for £70 with Izzy, Nice sounding woman on the phone and postcode texted promptly.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only Location is a council estate on the outskirts of Gorleston
As with many Council Flats parking places are available and plentiful so I parked in one near.
Phoned to say I was here and was given very good directions to the flat.
From behind the door came a really, and I mean really, good looking woman who is definitely the woman in the pics wearing one of those one piece teddy type thins that left little to the imagination.
Great tits great ass and great body
You may detect a bit of fluff on this review but to my defence Izzy is just my type.
Auburn hair, great smile , great looking and fit as fuck
Money handed over and it was straight into light ish but really nice FK
Top was dropped so tits on show and available straight away
Down on the old boy and the OWO was splendid
Trouble was I had seen Blonde Shell a few days before and ended up with CIM from OWO and I really wanted a fuck.
Izzy undid the bottom of her teddy and climbed on board
Basically she fucked me to a standstill
Nice and slow with plenty of kissing and pushing her tits in my face
She then upped the pace and I blew in the bag.
No rush from her but I was a bit pushed for time so after a bit of a snuggle and a chat I took my leave about 5 mins early.
She did say that she had spoken to Shell prior to our meet so these Gorleston Girlz do exchange information
Obviously I passed muster and the booking was done
Summary
As said she is my type so I am a bit biased
FK a bit light
Didn't get to explore her neat shaven pussy but that was my fault.
Negatives
None apart from me not doing RO My fault
Return
Defiantly if I am back in the area
Looking back on this review
She did have a few small tattoos which I am not a fan of including a neat one on one of her tits