A first review on the south east board for me as I normally do my punting further north.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only30 minutes - £60
I was in the south for work and noticed handjob_hunnie aka Lilly Davies was in town and I'd wanted to give her a try for a while. She is much reviewed on here, and gets a very mixed reaction, so I thought I'd give my view for what it's worth.
Communications - I made contact by a message on twitter the night before, she responded quickly and I gave her my number and we switched to texting. The booking was made for the following morning and we then exchanged messages to confirm again about an hour before.
Venue - decent hotel on the edge of the city, easy enough access past the reception and up to the room.
Appearance - she looks exactly like her pictures on AW and her growing collection of porn videos, they are mainly on youporn with the name of Lilly Davies.
Action - she clealry likes to get the money out of the way first which never bothers me. We then chatted while I undressed and she was on the bed, dressed scantily. I laid down next to her and we carried on chatting about not much while she played with my cock. I wouldn't of expected this to do it for me, but her techniquie is excellent and she slowly got me very very hard. She doesn't initiate anything so you have to ask for anything you want but, if its on her likes list I would guess she will do iy when asked. After a while we put the condom on and I fucked her missionary. She was quite responsive and did the whole legs high and wide thing. I got close to cumming but wanted to finish with a hand job so I withdrew and she wanked me until I came.
Summary - I can see why the reviews on here are mixed because I think she is probably marmite. But she's pleasant enough, her body is good if you like them curvy and she does what she says. Her handjob technique is superb. For these reasons she gets a positive from me and I will see her again when our paths cross.
If you are thinking of seeing her I'd suggest watching some of her porn videos on youporn because she behaves exactly like that during a punt. If you want a woman to take the lead she#s probably not for you. But if you like the look of what you see then I'd say she's a value for money punt.