External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyIt seems she tours around a lot, so you might well find her in a different location soon, but Amy was in Abingdon today, and as a resident of Newbury that's close enough (and far enough!) for me.
You'd hardly recognise her from most of the photos in her PG, I'd say she's lost a few pounds since then (not too many though) and she's done her hair nicer. Basically, she looks well pretty with a cracking little body.
The venue is a flat in a small block just of the Radley Road. I didn't see much of it but the bedroom was clean. Interestingly, she started DFK and a bit of touching straight away, before the fees were sorted, but they were asked for before it got too far.
DFK, plenty of touching her-on-me and me-on-her, OWO both ways (didn't have to prompt or ask her to do it). I didn't go for the full sex as I don't like condoms, but ended up more than happy. CIM was available, but I went for a body option.
V. friendly, cheerful, pretty, fit, recommended.
PS I don't know if the lip ring that's shown in some photos would put some people off, but she wasn't wearing it anyway.