Author Topic: Augustine Street Norwich - Sissy  (Read 1363 times)

Offline oneeyedvic

Went to the Augustine Street Chinese Massage place for the second time today. First time was last week where I had a 30 minute massage as well as HR. The lady (didn't get her name) was probably about a size 14 and offered b2b but I didn't avail... used a bit too much oil and was a bit to clinical for my liking... no real conversation. Would have given her a neutral rating...

Today I thought I would try again and walked in. Met Sissy who was a size 8. She was very keen, helping me take off my shirt and fondling my cock below my jeans asking if I wanted b2b. I did take her up on the offer (£65) as opposed to £45 For hand relief. Tried my luck and asked for oral but she said no...

A great massage on the back and she took off her bra and rubbed then into me. Turned over and got a closed mouth kiss and a breast stuck in my gob... a lovely massage on my cock but very little ball action... she did suck on my nipples without prompting and when asked nibbled my ear.

All in all a great experience second time round and will be back to see Sissy - though would walk it was first girl.

First review so hope it helps.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

glad you had better luck the second time round

real pot luck these brothels, I'm always too chicken to walk when I get the munters, but I'd say do it if you want to