Author Topic: @ JESSICA FOX @ - Finsbury park/Holloway road  (Read 1603 times)


1 review(s) for @ JESSICA FOX @ (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline munnezzaio

External Link/Members Only

Comm ok, english ok,
Location:high street, second floor, nice apartment, clean shower,
Body: as in the pictures, firm tits, lovely pussy, clean and nice smelling.
Service: rubbish. She list owo and 69 but will refuse to perform.Also use the "in pain" face when fucked.A lot of  "this I dont like,this I dont do".
Too good to be true for £60/h but it was worth trying.
More info later if anybody is interested.


STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for your TOFTT review.  :hi: Pity you didn't have a better booking. I'm not very familiar with London, but her primary location on her profile is Finsbury park. Is this where the meet was at? As it's missing from the topic title.

Offline munnezzaio

Yes, half way between Finsbury Park station and Holloway rd.
I used public transport,not sure about parking.

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes, half way between Finsbury Park station and Holloway rd.
I used public transport,not sure about parking.

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated. Just inserted into the title.  :hi:


Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 14,865
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

DylanPerry

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Spotted this profile last week and thought it was good value for her looks and a cheap TOFTT.
Got dicked about by her/her maid on Saturday night I think it was. Looks like it was for the best.
Sounds like some Romanian service. What a shame. Hungarians are good in my experience too, but as they say...there's always one.

Side note I remember when browsing there were 2 other profiles which were obviously via the same pimp/maid/pop up brothel. Neither looked anywhere as attractive as her. Best to avoid them all as far as service is concerned. Birds, feathers and all that.