Have had a scan over Lacey's profile a few times before and finally decided to book her.
CommsGood. Quick phone call, she then sent her post code by txt and asked me to call once I was outside.
Locationliterally a minute away from Sharston roundabout just off the M60. The house is in a small cul-de-sac. She asked me to let myself through the gate to her back garden and then come in through the back door (no pun intended). One thing I would note is the street isn't the best so anything of value take in with you. Also when I left there were people outside another house with music blaring out. It was about half 12 in the afternoon and it did make me feel a little uncomfortable knowing there were a few people seeing me leave the house.
The MeetSlim attractive looking mixed race girl. I'd say about a size 8/10 and around 5ft8/9. When I walked in she was wearing a black lace dress that showed her nipples and red heels. I'd booked for 15 minutes for £50. She gave a great bj, deepthroat and nice and wet. Definitely knows how to suck a cock. She has pert little little tits and as she was sucking me off I started to finger her pussy which was soaking wet! Didn't last long before I blew my load in her mouth then left with a smile on my face.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only