Author Topic: Scarlet from Kandy's Telford  (Read 1381 times)

Offline greg101

External Link/Members Only - 01952 401475

Have not had a release since Sunday and since I was working this week in Telford I rang yesterday (Tuesday and they were shut), so tried my luck today.  Scarlet was working, for those that know Scarlet you know she is a really nice full figured girl with double G boobs (bolt on) and has tattoo's which is not obvious from her profile pics.  My ready to blow cock was aching and I pulled up and parked at the back of the premises, nice and discrete.  Who opens the door but Kandy herself! you may remember her as Bunny (a long time ago), in the room with Scarlet and sorted the paperwork £70 for 30 minutes of naughty fun.  I have seen Scarlet a couple of times before and would rate her on those occasions a solid 8/10 so I had high hopes for this punt!

We agreed kissing, fooling around on the bed - cuddles etc, sex and oral.  I hit the 'go' button on my wristwatch stopwatch as soon as she reappeared in the room.  She wrapped her arms around me, kissing me, running her fingers through my hair and then digging her nails into my nipples and giving them a good old twist! (heaven) her hands go down to my cock and she drags her fingers nails from my bollocks up to my Japs eye and squeezes my shaft really hard with her nails leaving marks (requested).  On with the mac, she bends over the bed doggy style and I enter and hold on to her hips and thrust away.  Then it happened.  Disaster.  That familiar feeling, the urge in my bollocks, SHIT NO! and there is nothing I can do about it and WOOSH! the condom is filled and I'm just stood there with embarrassment, my cheeks burning red and look down at the wristwatch stopwatch and it's laughing at me at 3.49 minutes, 3.49 minutes.

"Never mind hun" she says "We can kiss and hold for a bit!", fuck that I just want out.  I pride myself on the fact I can last on or around 30 minutes, no titty play, no oral for me today.  I need to point out this was in no way the girls fault, she did her job and did it well.  I have no doubt if I would have got another erection then Scarlet being the fair women that she was; would have gone to town on it.  I was just red-faced and annoyed with myself and couldn't get it up if I tried.  I just had this stupid Youtube video on constant loop in my head, the one where the foreign bloke tries to 'start' the vacuum cleaner by pulling the plug extension like a rip cord, a euphemism for me attempting to get another stiffy perhaps?

Anyway, I got dressed and left, explained to Scarlet I had to be somewhere and was sat back in my car and the stopwatch said 11.39, then BEEP I stopped the clock.  Scarlet is a great girl, fab titties and gives a good fuck.  All my fault, maybe too anxious.  Will see her again.

Offline Beamer

Kandy must be getting on a bit?
Have to disagree about the discrete parking. All the neighbours know where you are going when you go down the drive. But we all have different  views on the discretion issue.

Offline r1965h

I remember going to see Kandy  when they were based in Madeley. Got to be about 12 years ago.

Anyway she was busy so the maid (Armami?) offered me a tit wank which I took her up on. Kandy was quite surprised when she walked back in the room just as I was unloading. Great times.

Offline greg101

Kandy's has always been a good place to go.  Kandy was great back in the day and although she has become a little more rotund, she is still very fuckable.