External Link/Members OnlyI booked Molly for a 1 hour incall. Price was £130.
Comms via AW message and text were good. She gave me the name and address of the flat when I made the booking, then texted me the flat number just prior to the start of the booking.
She was working from an apartment close to Newcastle quayside. It's a short walk from the city centre and there is a car park nearby.
She's good looking facially and her body is great, slim but curvy with a fab bum & hips, nice legs and firm natural DD cup boobs. Her photos are accurate.
She was wearing sexy undies.
She came across as a nice, friendly, intelligent girl.
I gave her the cash then jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.
Her hygiene was perfect.
Services: kissing, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (cowgirl, missionary, doggy - twice each), tit wank, cum on boobs. She said she does CIM but doesn't do facials.
Kissing was prolonged lip locking and I enjoyed it but there was no DFK at all. I got her to lick my neck which I love. OWO was very good. She was responsive during reverse O and her pussy got very wet. The sex was good. I sucked her toes a little bit and she was OK with it. To finish she gave me a tit wank then I came on her boobs.
I got a quick shower afterwards and departed.
Obviously I was aware of the wardrobe rumours but the pics of her bum were just too tempting so I booked her.
I didn't see any evidence that there was anyone else in the flat at the time (she said she was working with another girl but she'd popped out). The room was small and only contained a bed and a bedside cabinet, there was nowhere a person could have hidden and there were no hidden cameras that I could see (and yes I did look). The shower was en suite so I never left the bedroom during the booking and no-one could have sneaked in or out when I was in the shower as I left the connecting door open.
I don't know how true the wardrobe reports are (as far as I'm aware none of them came from a punter) but I didn't experience anything dodgy with her at all.
It was a very good punt (the lack of DFK being the only negative), I would recommend her and would return.