Author Topic: Quick question to all.  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Fulcrum

As above. If an SP blocks you on AW does the site let you know? The reason I ask this is, I had emailed a lady about an hour back requesting a meeting, got a reply - time not suitable. I sent another email and got this "The member that sent you this email is no longer active on the site". She has also disappeared from my hot list! Any ideas? Thanks.

Offline ComeAgain

That is a standard notice given when someone shuts down their profile. Do you have a link?

Offline Fulcrum

That is a standard notice given when someone shuts down their profile. Do you have a link?

This was the link External Link/Members Only
Managed to find it from an older review on UKP.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:27:22 am by Fulcrum »

Offline just14u

This was the link External Link/Members Only
Managed to find it from an older review on UKP.

I have just tried the link and got the following message: The following problem(s) were detected:

The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences.


Offline Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
I have just tried the link and got the following message: The following problem(s) were detected:

The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences.
She's taken her profile down, that's why... :thumbsup:

Offline Fulcrum

 :hi:
It was immediately after my request. I'm not paranoid but Elvis' voice does say nobody likes me!  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 01:49:24 pm by Fulcrum »

James999

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Perhaps she had built up a load of credits, so AW booted her off and kept the credits  :unknown:

Offline Fulcrum

Profile back up again! Just saying.