Author Topic: Miss Delon - outcall  (Read 3119 times)


8 review(s) for Miss Delon (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dg01

This was an outcall to a hotel in response to a RB.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were easy and set up on the day. 

Physically I’d say Miss Delon is older than her stated age, mid to late forties I’d guess.  Appearance wise a bit shorter and stockier than the impression of her pictures.

I wanted a GFE and she delivered this well.  Friendly and happy to go with the flow.  DFK, RO, OWO and penetration (protected).  Most memorable was the DFK. Her style on this is quite full on with this, at times I was desperate to come up for air!  I enjoy DFK but it was a bit much for me.  However little doubt she was trying to please.

Not a clock watcher and overstayed.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
How much did you pay and for how long did she stay?

Offline dg01

It’s a while back so can’t remember what I paid but it would of been around 250-300 for 2 hours.

She stayed about 2.5 hours.

Offline hogcatcher


Sir Lancealot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
anyone met her recently?

Not recently but I saw her a handful of times in 2015 and always got a very enthusiastic level of service, excellent FK and no clock watching. My review is linked. Her in call rates are quite high as she books a hotel and may only have one booking. She has been 39 forever on AW so I think she is about 44 now. Thinking about time for a return visit...

Offline hogcatcher

Not recently but I saw her a handful of times in 2015 and always got a very enthusiastic level of service, excellent FK and no clock watching. My review is linked. Her in call rates are quite high as she books a hotel and may only have one booking. She has been 39 forever on AW so I think she is about 44 now. Thinking about time for a return visit...

Thanks buddy