Author Topic: Lucy Little Minx - Belfast  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Greg05

The debate rages on in the other review but will add my tuppence here in a separate one.

External Link/Members Only

Found myself hunting around for a punt. Had tried and failed to get the one I wanted for the day and noticed Lucy’s add. Quick call to arrange a time so far so good and off I set with the post code.

I was slightly concerned about the ‘first come first served’ business as I thought I was going for a punt not turn up at a soup kitchen but the wee brain was in charge.

Arrived at the post code and called for house number. No answer. To make matters worse there was a guy parked right in front of me looking as if he was looking for somebody. Called again and again no answer but got a text message saying she wasn’t ready, give her a second. I waited but looked about a plan b and started making some calls but no luck.

Now this must have been 45-60 mins after the arranged time and I was about to give up and go looking for a massage instead when I then got a call and the number.

Thought fuck it, I’m here let’s do it.

The actual encounter wasn’t much better. Didn’t look like she’d made much effort looks wise and when we got down to it her legs weren’t fully shaven. If that’s your thing more power to you. Also almost sure the photos have been touched up as she has lots of moles/freckles.

She was a pleasantly enough and chatty girl but I didn’t enjoy the meeting. Finished as quick as I could and was more less shuffled out the door. Sounded like anything I wanted was on the cards though.

Positives - cheap, good kisser.

I won’t be going back.