Author Topic: Jenny - genesis massage swalwell  (Read 2652 times)

Offline tyman

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would try Jenny at Genesis in swalwell for a massage the other week.

Called and made appointment easy enough.

Parking was good in car park to the side of shop and discreet enough.

It’s a legit massage shop so no worries about nosey neighbours.

It’s run by Nikki who used to work down at St. Peter’s and who does a really good hard massage but I thought I would try Jenny.

I would say she is around late 20s. Attractive.

I found her a bit quiet but professional enough - I would rate Jimmie massage better tho.
She does use quite a bit of oil.

Price was 35 + 20 for the he

He was ok but not the best I’ve had - I believe she will take top off for extra.

Overall good value as I was in for well over an hr.

In short

Coms 10
Looks 8.5
Massage 8
He 7
Value 8.5

Offline jackaroo2

Tyman

Apologies, who or what is Jimmie massage?

And, though Jenny does look very good for her age she is actually about 15 years older than you thought. I know her exact age but you can do the maths, lol......but, to be fair on anyone predicting Thai lady ages......it is difficult. I usually at at least 5-10 yeas to the age the lad looks.

She is inconsistent.

Offline tyman

Arghhh sorry that must be predict a text - was supposed to read nikkis massage  is better!

She def looks good for age then, but as another poster mentioned , just seemed like something was missing the other week.

If I return I will stick with nikki