Author Topic: Duo - ScarlettSummerx & JustEmily69 - Middlesbrough  (Read 1511 times)


2 review(s) for ScarlettSummerx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for JustEmily69 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost - £100 - 30 mins

Middlesbrough.

The last time I saw Scarlett she mentioned that she was offering duo's with her friend, Emily and asked if I fancied trying one next time :blush:

I'm not very good with duo's - just another thing which put's me firmly outside of my comfort zone and therefore, I normally find it somewhat overwhelming, however, I really do like the thought of the 'double header' OWO BJ & thought that I would treat myself with Scarlett and her (very nice, if somewhat nervous) mate.

A fairly brief review because of the known fact that I only indulge in oral sessions but suffice to say, I have told Scarlett in advance of the meeting, what I was looking for and being quite specific about it - this did not faze her at all and the service including the eagerly awaited double header was amazing.
Both girls are very attractive and were very attentive. Hygiene was perfect and the venue, clean and tidy.

Both are now 100% independant and no longer represented by any agency.

I am hoping to return in the next 2-3 weeks for round 2.




Offline toon972

Nice one FB seen Scarlett a few times and like the look of her friend.