Author Topic: Cwmbrwla Chinese Massage Shop Swansea  (Read 1735 times)

Offline Punting_Mad

External Link/Members Only

Yet another Chinese offering in Swansea..
they are springing up all over the place

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

Yet another Chinese offering in Swansea..
they are springing up all over the place

Lucky you! All I've got is takeaways popping up around my area!!  :D

Thanks for the future TOFFT.   ;)

Offline Punting_Mad


Richard_Morgan98

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest


Popped in here on the way home from the gym.

Didn't stay,  looked like a shithole,  don't bother.

One fat Chinese lady asleep on the sofa in reception.

Felt a bit sorry for her to be honest.

The place smelt badly, how someone can sleep in such a smell in beyond me.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention, it's really not worth spending the petrol to check it out,

It won't be long before all  these new Chinese places in Swansea get Visa check visits



Richard_Morgan98

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

I know for a fact lots of these Chinese shops that pop up everywhere are just  a front for other dodgy activity , like growing  cannabis plants etc ,




Offline HughJardon

I know for a fact lots of these Chinese shops that pop up everywhere are just  a front for other dodgy activity , like growing  cannabis plants etc ,

Not a red flag but a big green stinking flag.

You've gotta be careful where you get your knob pulled off in this day and age,  reviewing location for safety purposes is as important as level of service.  I'd say avoid like the plague,  on the other hand the bad odour could have been rotten food or very fishy flaps  :unknown: