Author Topic: First time punting... recommendations.  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Tyro503

Hey all, just wondering whether you can suggest a glamour/bimbo type girl either in Swansea or Cardiff.
Thinking about getting in touch with either Mollie Matthews or blondelikesfun.. although I noticed Mollie hasn't had any recent reviews.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

Offline johnbanebridge

I would go for blondeslikefun

Offline SO595

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 682
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
I would go for blondeslikefun

BLF is definitely good, or External Link/Members Only in Swansea (though she's away at the minute)
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

I saw Mollie last October. She’s absolutely in the glam and good performer category although a bit pricier than BLF or Barbie. All are tremendous IMO

Offline mr big

BLF is a top girl cant go wrong

Offline mrdiamond77

Seen BLF recently for first time and agree she is excellent.  Have not seen Mollie for a while, but always enjoyed when I saw her.  I also saw Welsh Barbie in Swansea last year and she is also excellent.  All are very good.  Good luck.   :hi:

Hectorshouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Welsh Barbie is away at the moment, saw BLF this week, she would be my recomendation. Of course Frankie Scott and Kourtney Knight should not be ignored.

You have plenty of choice, good luck.

HH

Offline SO595

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 682
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 12
Welsh Barbie is away at the moment, saw BLF this week, she would be my recomendation. Of course Frankie Scott and Kourtney Knight should not be ignored.

You have plenty of choice, good luck.

HH

As much as I like Frankie (and I like her a lot) I'm not sure I'd put her in that same "glam look" category.  Top girl though.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As much as I like Frankie (and I like her a lot) I'm not sure I'd put her in that same "glam look" category.  Top girl though.

Agree, she’s more sexy down to earth office girl type, with the happiest personality I’ve come across in this and civvy life, but she looks great in a nice dress and heels too. ( looks good naked also  :thumbsup: )
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:37:51 am by np500 »

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As much as I like Frankie (and I like her a lot) I'm not sure I'd put her in that same "glam look" category.  Top girl though.

And she's not in the 'bimbo look' type, category group either.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:57:34 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Devon Maverick

I Remember someone once saying Frankie looks like a gorgeous looking primary school teacher!
Unusual description but I would agree!

Offline BoobyNewbie

I Remember someone once saying Frankie looks like a gorgeous looking primary school teacher!
Unusual description but I would agree!

I’ve just learned that I have a new fetish  :blush:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I Remember someone once saying Frankie looks like a gorgeous looking primary school teacher!
Unusual description but I would agree!

Now that's given me an idea for my next visit to her  :P

Offline Tyro503

Cheers all, thanks for the input. I'll see how it goes with BLF :)

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I Remember someone once saying Frankie looks like a gorgeous looking primary school teacher!
Unusual description but I would agree!

What, you don't think she looks gorgeous?   :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Cheers all, thanks for the input. I'll see how it goes with BLF :)

Good luck.   :hi:

Hectorshouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
And she's not in the 'bimbo look' type, category group either.

I was thinking more a quality service from top girls, as apposed to glam. Best glam I ever saw was Angel xxx in Walsall, but no way near as good as the four suggestions made for services!

Enjoy all are great!

HH

SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I was thinking more a quality service from top girls, as apposed to glam. Best glam I ever saw was Angel xxx in Walsall, but no way near as good as the four suggestions made for services!

Enjoy all are great!

HH

That's not what he asked for though. He wants glam/bimbo.

We all know Frankie is a top girl, she doesn't need you touting her where it's not needed  :lol:

STAR-LORD

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's not what he asked for though. He wants glam/bimbo.

We all know Frankie is a top girl, she doesn't need you touting her where it's not needed  :lol:

Precisely.
+1

Hectorshouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline HughJardon

Hey all, just wondering whether you can suggest a glamour/bimbo type girl either in Swansea or Cardiff.
Thinking about getting in touch with either Mollie Matthews or blondelikesfun.. although I noticed Mollie hasn't had any recent reviews.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Cheers.

Well the Welsh Wiki is up & running so it's just a case of clicking on the link finding someone you like & then giving said bird a good hammering

External Link/Members Only

Nowadays picking a punt could not be easier :thumbsup: