Author Topic: Apart From The Bareback  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Is this a new first?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I TAKE PICS AND VIDEOS OF EVERY MEET FOR MY PROFILE ON MY PHONE AND DISCRETION IS ASSURED


SeekingtheTruth

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
At least she’s honest. I guess.

vw

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
probably wants photos to track punters down for the CSA.


np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
There’s a dogging site up Caerphilly, I’ll gladly contribute a load through the window, and I’ll do the filming thank you, I’ll send her a copy so long as nothing incriminating on it, sounds reasonable to me !

Offline mrdiamond77

There’s a dogging site up Caerphilly, I’ll gladly contribute a load through the window, and I’ll do the filming thank you, I’ll send her a copy so long as nothing incriminating on it, sounds reasonable to me !

Been taking your tranny up Caerphilly mountain have you Red?  ;)

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have been there, but in a mate’s car, I shit my self !

Offline mrdiamond77

Have been there, but in a mate’s car, I shit my self !

I used to work in Caerphilly, got to hear about it.  A female work colleague made the mistake of parking by the side of the road with her husband while they had something to eat.  They then got a knock on the window.   :D

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Don’t know if this is the same place mr D ? The one I was taken to is down a country lane, through a gate in to an area about the size of a tennis court , very out the way !

Offline Corus Boy

Been taking your tranny up Caerphilly mountain have you Red?  ;)

Red, my question is, "Does his tranny have wheels or legs?"  ;)

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Red, my question is, "Does his tranny have wheels or legs?"  ;)

Well mine got wheels , wheels of steel .

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81

WelshElise

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well mine got wheels , wheels of steel .
it must have it survived grangetown  :lol: :lol:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
it must have it survived grangetown  :lol: :lol:

It did, and it will again :thumbsup:

Offline welshpunter17

New profile, no bareback but thr original has moved location  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only